International Justice Mission (IJM) is an international non-governmental organization that protects the vulnerable from violence by partnering with government authorities to rescue victims, bring criminals to justice, restore survivors, and strengthen criminal justice systems. IJM is a global team of lawyers, social workers and other professionals with 17 field offices across the globe, including multiple offices in Southeast Asia.
Program Lead, Forced Labor Slavery
Location: Bangkok or Cambodia
Compensation: Competitive salary with benefits
The Program Lead, Forced Labor Slavery (FLS) Hub reports to Regional Vice President, FLS, Asia Pacific, and provides program management and leadership on project design, monitoring and evaluation, and budget management for the IJM’s forced labor slavery programs in the Asia Pacific. The Program Lead is responsible for coordinating implementation of Hub projects, including liaising with stakeholders, building partnerships, and leading program design. The Program Lead will work effectively and collaboratively with IJM program leaders and staff overseeing FLS programs to set and communicate strategy, ensure compliance with all reporting requirements, build and guide project management teams for special projects, and formalize program management standards. In executing assigned projects, the Program Lead will ensure effective communication rhythms to keep project stakeholders apprised of project status and changes; provide monitoring and quality assurance to ensure the project achieves its desired results; and facilitate project closure, including debriefing and knowledge management. The Program Lead will also collaborate with the Asia Pacific Portfolio Sr Lead and relevant IJM Global stakeholders on reporting, strategy, special projects, and other areas as needed.
The success of this role is measured by the following Key Result Areas (KRAs):
- Hub programs have updated life cycle, 3 year and annual plans that support each other and IJM’s global and Asia Pacific strategies;
- Support for the Regional Vice President in making strategic decisions about design, budget, and staffing of programs as they relate to IJM’s organizational goals and priorities, the offices’ ability to implement proposals and the implementing environment;
- Projects achieve intended objectives, including execution of M&E plans;
- Data and analysis about FLS Hub projects is available to internal and external parties on request; and
- Smooth coordination and information flow between global, Asia Pacific Regional, FLS Hub and Field Offices.
Roles and Responsibilities
Strategy & Knowledge Development:
- In collaboration with the Regional VP and FODs, facilitate the process of developing and updating life cycle, 3-year and annual strategic plans for each Hub program, ensuring that all plans are mutually supportive and consistent with IJM’s global and regional plans.
- Coordinate with the Grants and Partnerships Lead and the Financial Analyst to provide up-to date information to the Regional VP in making program decisions (forecasting when to start/stop programs, how grants may affect programming, etc.)
- Provide regular input and critical analysis and feedback to the Regional VP and the rest of the Hub team on strategic considerations covering all aspects of program implementation.
- Work with FODs and program leads in each Hub office to support development and review of appropriate strategies that enable programs to achieve their targets on time and on budget.
- Assist the Regional VP in identifying and assessing opportunities for new programs in the region.
- Manage the implementation of Hub projects, including scope, timeline, and budget considerations and ensuring the projects achieve their intended objectives.
- Facilitate maintenance and use of internal and external data and research to benefit Hub programs.
- In collaboration with the Grants and Partnerships Lead and the Financial Analyst, support FO leaders in developing draft budgets and work plans, and reviewing budget to actual, projected spending and work plan monitoring during the year.
- Work with the Grants and Partnerships Lead and the Financial Analyst and FO leaders to develop proposals for the funding of FO programs.
- Provide suggested processes and training for effective program management to field office program managers and other field office program leaders.
- Assist FOs and partners in establishing annual targets.
- Assist program leaders in facilitating quarterly program reviews and other program review meetings as needed.
- Act as liaison with Asia Pacific Regional teams on program management issues, as well as sharing knowledge and lessons learned from other programs with the FLS teams.
- Serve as liaison between the global teams and Forced Labor Slavery programs in the region, ensuring smooth coordination, information flow, and processing of the requests of each.
- Represent IJM and support development of productive working relationships with regional stakeholders, including government, NGOs, media and donors, to advance program goals.
Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning:
- Support the Regional VP, FO leaders, and the Hub M&E Specialist in designing and reviewing new programs and making changes to current programs in accordance with IJM program change guidelines.
- Conduct feedback sessions with field offices after proposals are reviewed and disseminate best practices and lessons learned.
- Collaborate with the Hub M&E Specialist in supporting monitoring and evaluation planning for existing projects, baseline studies upon commencement of projects, and final evaluations at the end of each project.
Documentation, Reporting & Data Management:
- Ensure Hub activities are well documented, including thorough and well-organized filing systems with supporting documents according to applicable program M&E plans and the guidance of the Hub M&E Specialist.
- Compile Field Office and Hub staff reports, statistics, case information and other internal and external information to provide data to internal and external parties upon request.
- Compile quarterly Hub reports, including documenting and reporting information required for program analysis and M&E.
This position does not supervise any other positions.
- Master’s degree in International Development or related field
- Minimum of five years successful program management experience
- Knowledge of standards relating to design, planning, monitoring/measurement and program evaluation
- Knowledge of forced labor issues, anti-forced labor programming and government engagement in Southeast Asian countries preferred
- Fluency in written and oral English
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective team player
- Self-starter with strong initiative
- Proactive, creative problem-solver
- Flexible and productive under pressure
- Interested person please download IJM Job Application Form via this link: http://bit.ly/38bPcr2
- Submit application form with your CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested and qualified for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only completed applications will be reviewed.
- Deadline: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled
Contact : email@example.com
ที่ปรึกษา / Consultantผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorเจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officerระดมทุน / Fundraisingผู้ช่วย / Assistantเจ้าหน้าที่ภาคสนาม / Field officerนักกิจกรรม / Activistผู้จัดการโปรเจค / Project managerทรัพยากรณ์มนุษย์ / Human resourcesล่าม , นักแปลภาษา / Translatorนักวิจัย / Researcher