The Border Consortium (TBC) works with conflict affected communities in SE Burma/Myanmar and 9 refugee camps in Thailand building preparedness for return and reintegration of displaced people. Through local partners and community led processes, TBC supports access to Food, shelter, capacity building for community management, and rehabilitation of conflicted affected communities. Now we are URGENTLY seeking 3 Emergency Operations Officers (Mae Sot, Mae Hong Son and Kanchanaburi) to join the team.
Prime responsibility to support day-to-day operational effectiveness of the Field Office team in the areas of emergency and crisis response programmes and implement emergency response activities for newly displaced people along Thai border.
This job reports to the Field Coordinator.
Type of Employment/ Location:
1 Full time / Mae Sot, Thailand
1 Full time / Mae Hong Son, Thailand
1 Full time / Kanchanaburi, Thailand
3.1 Field Operation
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification and experience
- 3-5 years of experience in humanitarian work and/or very good knowledge of refugee situation along the Thai-Burma border
- Strong Thai and Karen language skills; Burmese and English would be an advantage.
- Computer skills with good understanding of Excel and Word.
- Cross-cultural understanding
Application Closing Date : 16 December 2022
Expected Start Date : January 2023
How to Apply:
*TBC is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels.*
(Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities)
Contact : email@example.com