WHO ARE WE?
Kenan Foundation Asia, a regional non-profit development organization based in Bangkok, Thailand, working in partnership with companies, governments, academia, and committed individuals to empower people with the knowledge, technology, and skills necessary for a better future, is seeking a senior professional for the position of Director of Partnerships, to drive the organization’s business development and sales with a focus on US and other international development organizations. This position will be based in Bangkok office and report to the Executive Director. The organization’s delivers training, research and consulting in the areas of education, small business development and social inclusion. Kenan clients include corporate, government, and multi-lateral organizations as well as individuals. The Director will contribute to three organizational objectives: Earn Revenue, Deliver Impact, and Build Brand.
- Work with prominent non-profit organization established in 1996 delivering services to over 3.5 million people through more than 1,000 projects
- Lead a multi-skills workforce whose passion is to drive change
- Highly competitive package for candidate who is dedicated to deliver impactful programming
- Lead organization fundraising efforts by developing a fundraising strategy and driving its execution, leading the partnership team, and developing and selling to key client accounts to achieve income targets.
- Lead the growth and client retention strategy to secure sustained funding and balanced income for all services in Kenan’s portfolio.
- Manage and actively engage key clients to ensure client needs are being met and new opportunities developed.
- Develop strong relationships with key private and international partnership sector stakeholders to represent the organization, gather business intelligence and identify business opportunities.
- Build the sales process to sell standardized services through both on-line and in-person strategies.
- Lead on development of new funding streams including major gift.
- Work with the service delivery team to develop services and prepare proposals that meet beneficiary needs and client interests.
- Supervise, manage team performance and develop members to ensure a strong talent pipeline of Kenan.
- Participate in Kenan overall strategy, management and organizational development.
- Work closely with the communications team and management to develop strategies that promote Kenan’s value proposition.
- Be a brand ambassador of Kenan at key events to raise Kenan’s brand position in the market and develop high-level networks.
- Demonstrated success in business development with large international organizations, with US government development work preferred.
- At least 15 years of direct experience working on development programming and business development in the international development sector with a preference for experience in Kenan service areas.
- International experience preferred, particularly in Asia.
- Master’s degree in business administration, marketing, sales or a related field.
- Excellent communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- English language speaker, Thai and/or Vietnamese language skills a bonus.
Interested applicants are invited to send full resume indicating qualifications
and experience, and cover letter to: Recruitment@kenan-asia.org
ระดมทุน / Fundraisingผู้อำนวยการ / Director