Title : Logistics Supervisor
Code : LS03100
Level : 6
Supervising the daily logistics activities and providing maintenance to the DWBT equipment, facilities and infrastructures, according to DWBT standards and protocols in order to maintain the facilities in perfect conditions and collaborate in the development of the mission.
DWBT Section/Context Specific Accountabilities
- Planning and executing of supply activities in the project for one or more areas of the supply program (Warehouse, Procurement, Transport, etc.) according to DWBT protocols and standards to ensure the optimal functioning of the mission
- Performing on a day-to-day basis the purchasing activities, analyzing market sources and competitive pricing conditions among different suppliers in order to ensure an ongoing supply of goods, following the procurement procedures and according to DWBT standards and protocols. Including the following activities:
- Constantly assessing the local market, seeking products and suppliers that offer the best value for money and negotiating prices in order to guarantee the best quality and pricing for DWBT goods and commodities. Regularly updating the supplier-item-price data on the supply office and informing Logistics Manager of all information or modifications to the data i.e. price, address, items available
- At the request of the line manager, obtaining different quotations from suppliers according to the DWBT Purchasing policy and placing purchase orders to pre-selected suppliers with whom prices have been agreed
- Requesting quotations, invoices or receipts, without delay, for all purchases, checking they are correctly filled and translating information written in local language before approval
- Managing the administrative and accounting procedures related to purchases: completing purchase orders, checking delivery notes, managing advances issued by the Finance Department, etc. Updating information on purchase lists after purchases are made
- Assisting in reception control process, stock cards, stock counting at warehouse.
- Planning and following up DWBT vehicle movements.
- Any adhoc duties required.
Education Essential secondary education and formal technical training
Experience At least one year in DWBT or 2 years in a similar post out of DWBT
Languages Thai, English (intermediate), Karen, Karenni, or Shan
Knowledge Essential computer literacy (word, excel)
- Results and Quality Orientation L2
- Teamwork and Cooperation L2
- Behavioural Flexibility L2
- DWBT Principles L2
- Stress Management L3
HR & Benefits
Salary 31,838 Baht gross per month and 13th month Salary
Contract 6 months fixed term contract renewable
Others DWBT health benefit package
Desired starting date : Immediately
How to apply : Qualified applicants must submit applications by Friday, July 8th, 2022 at 17:00 hrs (GMT +7). The application should include CV and cover letter, stating your motivation and what can you contribute to the position (only PDF is acceptable) through https://forms.gle/JNsLhgPqsVuMGTKa9
Only short-list candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
DWBT IS PROMOTING DIVERSITY AND MULTICULTURALISM IN THE WORKPLACE
Contact : email@example.com