|| NURSING SUPERVISOR
Plan, organize, and evaluate the activities concerning vaccination and nursing and the team associated, according to DWBT values, policies and protocols and universal health standards, in order to warrant the quality of the vaccination and nursing.
DWBT Section/Context Specific
- Carry out the functions and tasks associated to vaccination and nursing in order to optimize the resources, contributing with his/her knowledge and experience.
- Implement vaccination and nursing protocols and hygiene procedures, and supervise medical teams of EHOs follow the same standards, in order to warrant the quality of vaccination and nursing care and service in his/her specialty.
- Organize and coordinate the vaccination and nursing activities of EHOs’ medical teams and define and ensure the needs for training of staff, in order to ensure the coverage of the medical human resources needs.
- Supervise the drugs and medical equipment management (drugs orders, follow-up of the stock, storage conditions, inventories, follow-up of expired drugs and their destruction, drugs consumption, etc.).
- Ensure that all staff using medical devices are trained and qualified. Ensure that cleaning and minor maintenance tasks are performed according to the protocols. Report any malfunction of the DWBT’s supplied/ donated device to DWBT.
- Carry-out and/or coordinate information and data collection (patient files, forms, statistics, etc.) tasks, and elaborate regular reporting, in order to have updated and reliable information about the medical activities in the project, output/ outcome and support the decision-takings.
- Give feedback/ reports to Medical Activity Manager/ Project Medical Referent
- Schedule, in collaboration with EHOs, and organize vaccination activities, its organization design and sizing as well as its associated budget.
- Lead in procurement of the vaccines.
- Supervise implementation of vaccination programs according to DWBT protocols and standards.
- Assist in procurement of cold-chain and ensuring transport and storage of vaccines in standard cold-chain.
- Contribute in developing overcoming strategies of vaccine hesitancy in the targeted communities from what she/he has learnt through the experiences from community visits and previous vaccination programs.
- Actively participate in community mobilizations for vaccination.
- Contribute in AEFI reporting.
- Ensure correct vaccination data collection; compile and report vaccination statistics.
- Supervise the application of nursing protocols and hygiene procedures by EHO medical staff and provide training as necessary.
- Nurse diploma with the valid license (Thai) essential.
- Essential 2 years of previous experience. Having worked in DWBT or other NGO’s and in developing countries is desirable.
- Mission language (English) is essential; a local language (Thai) is mandatory and an ethnic language (Karen/ Karenni/ Shan) is advantageous.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- Stress management
HR & Benefits:
- Salary: 42,106 Baht gross per month and 13th Month Salary
- Housing allowance (for candidate recruited outside Mae Hong Son district)
- 6 months fixed term contract renewable
- Health benefit package
This job description may be amended in line with the activities or evolution of the Mission.
Desired starting date: Immediately
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter (in a single PDF file only), stating your motivation and what can you contribute to the position, with the subject Ref: “NURSING SUPERVISOR” to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th May 2022 at 5:00 PM. Applications that are not completed (CV + Covering letter) will not be considered. Only short-list candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
DWBT IS PROMOTING DIVERSITY AND MULTICULTURALISM IN THE WORKPLACE
เจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officer