Raks Thai Foundation, a member of CARE International, that has been working in Thailand since 1979 in the area of emergency relief, community natural resources management, micro enterprise promotion, education, health and HIV/AIDS prevention and care for affected families has vacancies for:
- Planning project budget, and monitoring and verifying all project expenses within the organization with an average of 30 projects per year. This includes several large projects funded by bilateral and multi-lateral donors e.g. Global Fund, USAID, UNICEF and ILO.
- Prepare financial report for donors according to requirements of various donors.
- Prepare annual budget and financial report to be approved by Raks Thai board members.
- Planning and handling for all project auditing, this includes scheduling, preparing documents, answering all questions from auditors as well as following up of actions as recommended by auditors.
- Work with all project partners on financial arrangement as well as build capacity of project partners in financial management.
- Advise project managers in order to efficiently use project budget and comply with the rules and regulations of donors and Raks Thai.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or MBA qualified.
- At least 7-10 years experiences with at least 2 years in a managerial role.
- Good experience in prepare project budget and financial annual report to be approved by Raks Thai board member.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and management skills.
- Very good command of both spoken and written English.
- Good MS Office computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Good experience in working with partners particularly other NGOs through working network.
- Good combination of skills sets in technical area e.g. financial analysis and facilitation skills.
- Key strengths include following up sub-grants and providing technical supports to sub-grants.
- Good experience in working with auditors from famous company.
- Good facilitation skills in participatory project and strategic planning with proven record of reporting and documentation.
- Social security - Life & Health Insurance (+Dental allowance)
- Provident Fund - 13th Month salary
- 11 days+ Annual Leave - Salary increment – performance based rate
- Learning & Development - Work: Mon-Fri from 8.00 – 17.00 or 9:00－18:00+ Flexi hour
Please send your CV to email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org / 02 014 7322 Ext. 103 , 061 647 9514 สำนักงานกรุงเทพฯ 185 ซ.ประดิพัทธ์ 6 ถนนประดิพัทธ์ ใกล้ BTS อารีย์ , สะพานควาย (ลง BTS อารีย์ สามารถเดินทางเข้าซอยพหลโยธิน 11 ได้) รถเมล์ที่ผ่านหน้าซ.ประดิพัทธ์ 6 สาย 52,524,97,3,117,90 ID Line : hrraksthai
บัญชี / Accountantการเงิน / Financier