Please follow the check lists and submission guidelines, posted on the official website: https://th.usembassy.gov/
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. SOLICITATION NO.: 72048620R10030
2. ISSUANCE DATE: May 15, 2020
3. CLOSING DATE/TIME FOR RECEIPT OF OFFERS: May 28, 2020/11:59PM Bangkok, Thailand local time
4. POSITION TITLE: GDO Development Assistance Specialist (Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning)
5. MARKET VALUE: THB 1,313,799 – 2,299,144 per annum equivalent to FSN-11
In accordance with AIDAR Appendix J and the Local Compensation Plan of USAID/RDMA. Final compensation will be negotiated within the listed market value.
6. PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: Five (5) years initial contract.The services provided under this contract are expected to be of a continuing nature that will be executed by USAID through a series of sequential contracts, subject to continued need of the position and availability of funds.
7. PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: USAID/RDMA, Bangkok, Thailand
8. SECURITY LEVEL REQUIRED: The successful candidate shall be required to obtain a Security Certification for Employment from Regional Security Office.
9. STATEMENT OF DUTIES
9.1. General Statement of Purpose of the Contract
The incumbent serves as Development Assistance Specialist (MEL) (DAS) for the General Development Office (GDO), USAID/RDMA. As part of a diverse team, the incumbent will ensure that programs in the GDO portfolio are compliant with USAID monitoring and reporting requirements. They must ensure that RDMA and client Missions align with USAID’s Automated Directives System (ADS) guidance. The four basic functions of this position for regional client missions, Thailand-specific activities, and non-presence countries are: 1) monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL); 2) Technical assistance to client Missions; 3) Information dissemination and reporting; and 4) Budget assistance and other program support.
9.2 Statement of Duties to be Performed
A. Monitoring, evaluation, and learning (RDMA): 50%
B. Technical Assistance to Client Missions: 20%
D. Budget Assistance and other program support: 10%
9.3. Supervisory Relationship
The incumbent reports to the GDO Deputy Office Director or his/her designee.
9.4. Supervisory Controls
The supervision of other USAID staff is not contemplated.
10. AREA OF CONSIDERATION: This position is open to Cooperating Country National (CCN). Thai citizen or other country citizen lawfully admitted for permanent Thai residence is eligible to apply. Please note that USAID is not able to sponsor candidates for a Thai residency permit.
11. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work requested does not involve undue physical demands.
12. POINT OF CONTACT: Natthika/RDMA HR Assistant
II. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
1. Education: A Bachelor’s degree in international development, business/public administration, social science, statistics, and/or other related field is required.
2. Experience: At least five years in progressively responsible MEL, data analysis and reporting, and budgeting experience with experience in an international organization, multinational company, Embassy, or other donor organization is required.
III. EVALUATION AND SELECTION FACTORS
1. Experience (40 points): Progressively responsible MEL, data analysis and reporting, and budgeting experience with experience in an international organization, multinational company, Embassy, or other donor organization is required.
2. Knowledge (30 points):
3. Skills and Abilities (30 Points):
4. Language: Level IV – Fluent in speaking/reading/writing in Thai and English with a valid TOEIC score of 855 is required.
To be considered for candidacy, applicants must address each criterion in their application as to how they meet the minimum qualifications required for the position mentioned in Section II, Item 1-2. If the application submitted fails to demonstrate eligibility, the application will be marked unqualified. It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide all pertinent information.
Applications will be initially screened and scored for eligibility in accordance with the evaluation factors and points mentioned in Section III, item 1-3. Top-ranked candidates who meet the minimum qualification will be given a recruitment test. Applicants with passing marks from the recruitment test and with a valid TOEIC score mentioned in Section III, item 4 will be invited for an interview. Only shortlisted candidates for final interview will be notified of the selection result. The recruitment test and the interview will be structured around the evaluation factors mentioned above and will be conducted in USAID/RDMA Bangkok, Thailand. Reference checks will be conducted once the applicant pool is narrowed down to the top candidate(s). References may be obtained independently from other sources in addition to the ones provided by an applicant.
USAID/RDMA reserves the right to select additional candidates if vacancies become available during future phases of the selection process.
IV. TO APPLY
Please follow the check lists and submission guidelines, posted on the official website: https://th.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulate/jobs/usaid-job-vacancies/ carefully and submit complete application package before the deadline.
Failure to follow the instructions will invalidate your application.
Contact : RDMArecruitment@usaid.gov