TITLE: Human Resources Assistant
TEAM/PROGRAMME: Support Services
LOCATION: Bangkok Office
CONTRACT LENGTH: 1 Year
Dealing with consultancy and responsible for staff benefits such as wellness top-up, leave card, medical claim and Social Security Fund related. In addition, assist Human Resources Coordinator on HR matters to accomplish the HR Strategies as planned. SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Human Resources Coordinator
Staff reporting to this post: N/A
Budget Responsibilities: N/A
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY :
Recruitment and Support
- Handle local staff recruitment process: job posting, consolidate all applications to HR Coordinator, facilitate the interview process such as make appointment with panels and candidates, written test and interview notes
- Maintain International staff record management; including recruitment process: initial job posting, consolidate all applications to Senior Support Services Manager
- Ensure the vetting process of successful consultant clearance before the contract issuance
- Update Consultant recruitment tracker, and report to HR Coordinator on a monthly basis
- Handle and maintain the consultancy record management are in place. Ensure the recruitment related in the Shared drive
Consultant Contracting and policies
- Liaise with Consultant and requester to ensure the supporting documents are completed (TOR and others) within timeframe (3 working days). Ensure clearly communications with requestors to review and confirmation
- Ensure the contract drafting to HR Coordinator for reviewing prior signing by Country Director
- Ensure the contract signing by the consultant, Code of Conduct & Child Safe Guarding policies are timely according to the consultant recruitment policy
- Update Consultant payment tracking and ensure the payment made and report to HR Coordinator on a monthly basis.
- Ensure the Consultants payments tracker is up-to-date
- Ensure the payments processing of consultants are made by i) preparing the payment vouchers upon completion of approved invoices, ii) supporting documents in coordination with their line managers, ii) submit to HR Coordinator to review before signing by the authorized persons and iii) submit to Finance Unit for payment process further.
Staff Contracting and Benefits
- Assist in preparation and maintain employment contracts for all staff both long-term and short-term contracts
- Process payments for staff benefits such as health, Life or Accident insurance to Finance department
- Handle the benefits claims of staff according to SCI policy in a timely manner with tracking
- Ensue communication to staff who submits for reimbursement of wellness top-up and Health insurance
- Maintain staff’s insurance record management. ie. Bank book & ID card including family member
- Provide staff leave card of Bangkok office & field offices; Mae Sot, Pattani and Saraburi
- Handle Social Security Fund (SSF) & Compensation Fund process; submit SSF documentations to Finance department each month
- Prepare staff data of SSF documentations for submission to Social Security Office each month and yearly report required by Compensation Fund by January
- Work closely with the finance team to process accurately, and timely centralized payroll. Including taxation matters to all staff while maintaining strict confidentiality at all times.
- Develop and maintain master file data, ensure the new hire information is up-dated.
- Ensure proper data entry and maintenance of payroll information. Adjustment of each month as required through all payroll runs (e.g. acting allowance, leave without pay, etc.)
- Ensure that pay slip information is accurate and released timely
- Handle year-end computation of payroll income taxes; submit to staff and leaver on a yearly basis
- Submit income taxes documentations to Finance department each month and yearly report by February each year
Training and Development
- Assist line manager to provide training documentation, training report, etc.,
- Assist the facilitation of the training process; communication with all participants as assigned by line manager
Others general HR tasks
- Preparation Personal data for International staff (Technical Advisor) and provide supporting documents to request the Income Tax ID card
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
- holds self accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
- holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
- sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
- widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
- future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
- builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
- values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- willing to take disciplined risks.
- honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in a Human Resources, political science, business administration, or related field
- At least 3 years experiences in in HR function
- Hands-on experiences in recruitment, contracting, HR standard activities
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Experience with benefit studies, comparative information is preferred
- Organized, service-minded, and proactive team member
- Familiarity with Thai Labor Law; wages, benefits, employment processes of iNGO is preferred
- Experience with computer applications i.e. MS Word, Excel and Power point. Share Point, Google Drive or Cloud
- Must have a high sense of urgency, flexible and well-developed work ethic
- Good interpersonal skills, confidentiality and professionalism particularly in restricting access to sensitive information
- Good command in English both writing and speaking
Additional job responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Health and Safety
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.
SCI offer competitive National package; Transportation & Communication allowance, Well ness Top up, 13th month salary & Annual leave 20 days, etc.
Interested candidates should submit a motivational letter, comprehensive CV and details of at least 3 referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for submission: 20 December 2018
Please indicate in the subject as “Apply for Human Resources Assistant_(Name of candidate)”
ผู้ช่วย / Assistantทรัพยากรณ์มนุษย์ / Human resources