Thailand Institute of Justice (Public Organization)
ABOUT THE TIJ
Building on Thailand’s engagement in the UN Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice, Thailand Institute of Justice (TIJ) was established in 2011 with the aim to promote excellence in research and capacity-building in the area of criminal justice. The institute serves as a bridge that transports global ideas to local practices. The primary objective is to promote the implementation of United Nations Rules for the Treatment of Women Prisoners and Non-custodial Measures for Women Offenders (the Bangkok Rules) as well as other United Nations standards and norms related to women and children in contact with the criminal justice system.
As a member of the United Nations Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice Programme Network Institute (UNPNI), TIJ also gears its work towards important cross-cutting issues on the United Nations agenda such as the rule of law, sustainable development, human rights, peace and security. At the same time, it works toward enhancing domestic justice system and the rule-based community within the ASEAN region.
- Responsible for all recruitment & employment process start from identify the job description, job advertisement posted both internal and external throughout the organization, identify channel of recruitment, first screening, interview arrangement, reference check and employment;
- Update recruitment status. Monitor backlog and raise the issues to the attention of management;
- Provide initiative recruitment solutions;
- Responsible for Manpower Planning reporting and analysing, include monthly status report of recruitment;
- Responsible for recruitment webpage on the organization website, including coordinate with the public communication team in order to design the webpage;
- Responsible for the orientation process for new staff and ensure that the work station, computer, internet access, and email address are ready for the new employee;
- Maintain the HR database for all staff in the HRIS including prepare monthly HR movement and monthly payroll summary by work closely with HR officer, Compensations & Benefits;
- Maintain and update all staff’s personal record on the HRIS including organization chart;
- Responsible for preparing and renewing staff contract;
- Assist in implementing other employee engagement activities;
- Perform any other duties as assign by the HR Manager or the Director of Office of the Executive Director.
- Bachelor degree, majoring in Human Resources Management, Industrial and Organizational Psychology would be an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in recruitment and selection, preferably in an international or multinational company.
- Sound knowledge of HR Information System.
- Very good knowledge of English language.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (World, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong critical thinking skills; sound reasoning based on standard human resources principle and practices.
- Pleasant personality with positive attitude, and able to take on and solve problems quickly, efficiently and professionally.
- Service-minded attitude and team oriented.
- Hands-on experience and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Self – motivated, work well under pressure with positive attitude.
- Strong organizing and prioritizing skills.
HOW TO APPLY
lease submit your Cover Letter and Resume indicating the position title to: HR & Admin Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or should you need any further information, please contact us via e-mail or phone
Contact : 02 118 9400 Ext.117