SENIOR INFORMATION OFFICER
COERR FOUNDATION is a Thai NGO established in 1978 for the purpose of bringing aid to displaced persons in Thailand and those affected by natural disasters.
COERR FOUNDATION is urgently looking for an experienced personnel to fill the post of Senior Information officer, based in Bangkok.
LEVEL Senior Level
TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Provide general information and counsel to refugees and asylum seekers on “Cash-based intervention” (CBI) program and other social issues.
- Pre-screen approaching cases, provide the information about the existing services and refer vulnerable cases for further assessment and home visiting.
- Record CBI result on monthly basis and keep individual refugee and asylum seeker informed of the result received from the designated Panel.
- Maintain and update filing system of individual cases
- Organize the orientation for newly recognized cases
- Submit monthly report in English and notify the significant findings to Social Services Supervisor.
- Seek for the new assistance sources for refugees and keep updating the services of existing assistance sources.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor degree of social work, political science, law or other related fields with counseling experience.
- At least 2-3 years work experience in social services or relevant humanitarian work.
- Good communication skills, flexible, active manner and strong teamwork skill.
- Ability to work under pressure and be able to handle multi-tasks to achieve the goal of work.
- Good spoken, written and comprehension of English language with experience working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, MS office family and internet).
Please send your application letter and CV in English as well as two References to Khun Boonyarat Songpanit at e-mail: email@example.com by 16 September 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted