Administrative Assistant (Yala) for USAID Enhance Activity
The USAID-funded Enhance Activity in Thailand, implemented by Tetra Tech International Development (www.tetratech.com/intdev) is currently accepting expressions of interest for an Administrative Assistant. This position will be located in the Deep South office in Yala.
Position Description/Summary: The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative, operational, logistics, and accounting support in the Enhance Activity’s Deep South office in Yala, Thailand. They will also be responsible for ensuring clear and effective communication, receiving guests, and directing them to the appropriate individuals in the office. They will manage receipt of documents, mail, or other deliveries from outside, and distribution of the received items within the office. They will support management of office inventory, ensure safety and security procedures are followed by staff, and provide administrative support as requested by Yala office staff. They will also serve as logistical point person for IT-related troubleshooting. The Administrative Assistant will report directly to the Office Manager in the Yala office. This is anticipated to be a five-year assignment ending in September 2027.
* Responsible for receiving all guests, vendors, packages, mail and directing them to the appropriate personnel.
* Support project operations including property management, travel, and partner coordination as assigned by and in close coordination with the Office Manager.
* Responsible for the logistics and planning of special events or meetings in support of project goals including identification of vendors, organizing invitations, and other tasks as needed.
* Support compliant application of procurement processes including updating the non-expendables and expendables inventories, applying inventory stickers as appropriate, and managing equipment and office supplies.
* Respond to pertinent information requests from project partners and other relevant organizations.
* Provide support for the daily management of the Yala office and administration.
* Provide IT support to staff in the form of troubleshooting, connecting printers, etc. in coordination with the Home Office IT department or other local IT support personnel.
* Assist in the coordination of domestic and international travel arrangements.
* Assist the Office Manager with filing project records including vendor contracts, legal and registration files, property management files, and HR records for each employee including employment contracts, employment evaluation forms, employment forms and documents, annual leave.
* Assist the Office Manager with coordinating procurement actions, including drafting of purchase requisition forms.
* Other duties as assigned by the Office Manager.
* Bachelor’s degree in HR, business administration, etc.
* 1–3 years relevant experience, ideally with donor-funded projects.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ability to initiate and implement activities with minimal supervision, and to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Ability to create a supportive working relationship among all project staff.
* Ability to deal appropriately with sensitive issues and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
* Fluency with MS Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point).
* Fluency in Thai and working knowledge of English.
* Thai nationals strongly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply on-line at: https://bit.ly/AdminAssistantYalaEnhance
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
At Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech’s employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state, and federal authorities.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 21,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
Contact : https://bit.ly/AdminAssistantYalaEnhance