Job Title : Senior Human Resources Officer
Length of contract: 1 year
Application Deadline : 5 August 2021
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises, helping to restore health, safety, education, economic wellbeing, and power to people devastated by conflict and disaster. Founded in 1933 at the call of Albert Einstein, the IRC is at work in over 40 countries and 26 U.S. cities helping people to survive, reclaim control of their future and strengthen their communities. The IRC has been operating in Thailand since 1975 and currently provides assistance to displaced persons in Tak, Kanchanaburi, Ratchaburi and Mae Hong Son provinces
The Senior Human Resources Officer is responsible to ensure an effectiveness overall day-to-day implementation of Human Resource tasks; Talent Acquisition, Recruitment, On-boarding, and HR System Management. The Senior HR Officer provides Human Resource professional services to Bangkok, Mae Hong Son, Tak, Ratchaburi and Kanchanaburi office and provide HR support, which is efficient, transparent, equitable and workable.
Talent Acquisition/ Recruitment and onboarding
• Recruit vacant positions including prescreen candidate and interview candidate in Junior level and Senior Officer level.
• Conduct pre-employment check of candidates in accordance with IRC global standard.
• Keep update and maintain candidate database in talent pool for all positions.
• Creative sourcing to find potential candidates.
• Manage and fully use Cornerstone system in all stage of recruitment process.
• Follow and comply with recruitment policy.
• Prepare and update document/file for all work-related recruitment.
• Plan and conduct consultations for recruiting staff in Bangkok and field offices.
• Responsible for and assure the correctness of recruitment advertising for all positions.
• Responsible for internal job vacancy announcement.
• Prepare payment request for all work-related recruitment.
• Prepare employment contract and new hired package and ensure accuracy of contract and all documents.
• Coordinate with IT for staff’s email set-up, termination, and changes.
• Announce new coming to related key stakeholders in preparing necessities.
• Prepare orientation schedule/ orientation kit and IRC card for new hire.
Human Resources Workday System Management
• Create new Position on Workday system.
• Update and maintain the latest staff information on Workday system.
• Hire new staff and terminate leaving staff in Workday system in timely manner.
• Update staff’s change of status on Workday system.
• Check information in Workday system for all Thailand staff to ensure data accuracy.
• Assist in HR activities and relevant initiatives i.e., IRC Way Day, Diversity Equality and Inclusion, Gender Equality, Safeguarding.
• Represent IRC positively and professionally in both internal and external relations and situations.
• Always keep HR information private and confidential.
• Coordinate with field HR staff and assist them in response in HR matters to run the work smoothly and effectively.
• Perform other HR duties as assigned by HR Coordinator/Lead.
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: Human Resources Coordinator/ Lead
Indirect Reporting: N/A Other Internal and/or external contacts:
Internal: HR Focal points in field office, hiring managers and IRC Thailand staff
External: Job applicants, Recruitment agencies and HR networks
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business administration or related field
• Minimum 3 years of work experience in Human Resources Management.
• Demonstrate experience in Talent Requisition and recruitment.
• Good knowledge in Thai labor law and legal concern
• Experience in a non-profit organization and international environment is preferable.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies
• Excellent multi-tasking and organized and follow-up skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Good team player and can work well under pressure.
• Extensive experience recruiting via social NGO and other internet tools and experience with contacting potential clients would be advantages.
• Computer proficient including MS word, Excel, and outlook.
• Excellent in English communication both written and spoken.
Working Environment: Based in IRC Bangkok office, available to travel to field offices when required
If you are interested ,please apply via link below
Contact : HR Department