Founded in 1922 by 15 human rights groups, FIDH now unites 192 national organizations from 117 countries to promote and protect universal human rights. FIDH acts with its member and partner organizations to monitor, document, and alert the international community on human rights violations.
More information about FIDH is available here: https://www.fidh.org/en/about-us/What-is-FIDH/
FIDH is seeking a full time Finance Manager, to support its financial and administrative functions. This dynamic and challenging role requires an individual with exceptional attention to detail, sense of initiative, and interest in human rights.
The Finance Manager will work under the supervision of the Director of Asia Desk and the Head of Budget & Reporting.
Financial and budgetary management:
- Check monthly project budget follow ups.
- Supervise the monthly closing and review of the accounting.
- Verify the accuracy of the accounting files.
- Provide the necessary assistance in case of audits or possible inspections.
- Control that payments and transactions comply with Agresso format.
- Transmit the monthly accounting package, including supporting document, to relevant colleagues.
- Ensure the accuracy of accounting details and information (descriptions, accounting codes, financial lines, lettering, monthly exchange rate).
- Ensure the presence and accuracy of receipts and invoices.
- Verify invoices and other supporting documents to be transmitted to colleagues on a 6-month basis.
- Supervise the partnership agreements (financial report, accounting cash transfers) with sub-grantees.
- Centralize the monthly expenditure forecast and prepare the request document.
- Track fund transfers.
- Manage the cash-flow level and ensure that sufficient funds are available at any given time.
- Follow the donor instalments at the field level (if any).
- Monitor the implementation of the administrative, financial, and human resources rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Monitor the respect of the administrative calendar.
- Prepare monthly salary data.
- Ensure completion of paper and digital filing.
- Secure administrative documents.
- Supervise the backup of all files on a regular basis and ensure the filing of these documents.
- Follow developments/updates in the national laws and policies.
- Prepare and oversee tax payments (income tax, VAT).
- Establish and maintain relationships with the administrative authorities at the national level.
- Maintain relationships with other NGO, authorities, and other partners.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years of financial management experience with international organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred (accounting, business management, public administration or related field).
- Strong accounting software knowledge and experience.
- In-depth understanding of institutional donors’ rules and regulations in relation to program funding mechanisms, procurement, compliance, and reporting.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office - including Word and Excel.
- Native Thai language speaker.
- English language proficiency, both oral and written.
- Good communication skills.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Duration: 12 (twelve) months.
Start date: June 1, 2021.
- Remuneration: 50,000 THB per month + social security.
- Hours: 35 hours per week.
- Leave: 14 days, in addition to all Thai bank holidays.
- Transportation: Reimbursement of public transport expenses.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a short cover letter stating why you are an excellent fit for this position, along with your CV (two pages maximum) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, May 16, 2021. Include the name, position, and contact details of two people (not related to you) who are familiar with your work.
May 16, 2021: Deadline for applications.
May 17, 2021: Shortlisted candidates contacted.
May 20-21, 2021: Interviews.
May 26, 2021: Job offer made.
June 1, 2021: Job starts.
บัญชี / Accountantการเงิน / Financier