Plan International Thailand
Job Advertisement: HR Officer - Expatriate Services & HR Admin
Plan International is an international humanitarian, child-centered development organization, advancing children’s rights and equality for girls. We are fully committed to the gender responsive safeguarding of all children and young people from all form of violence.
Position: HR Officer - Expatriate Services & HR Admin
Assignment duration: Fixed-Term 1 years Contract with possibility to extend
Duty station: Bangkok
The purpose of this post is to work under the direction of the HR&OD Manager ,Plan International Bangkok Office to provide an efficient and effective HR services to both CO and RO staff. The primary areas of focus for the postholder will be provide general HR administration in related areas e.g. Staff Time Attendance is SAP, Additional medical reimbursement, Update Organization Chart , Staff Filing , Staff activities etc. and other general HR administration in related areas.
The post-holder will primarily work with all Country/Regional Office team based in Bangkok and PU but will also provide HR support to Regional Office staff in other country (if needed).
The post holder will also provide Training and administration support to all CO&RO officers by coordinating with Regional HR &OD Partner and direct supervised by the HR & OD Manager.
In addition to the HR work laid out in this JD, the postholder will oversee the process for securing visa and work permits for expatriate staff and their dependents who are based in Thailand. This may include contract management if this work is outsourced
- Coordinate effectively with other members of the RO/CO team members to schedule the induction program as required
- Collect and follow up new staff’s document for their personal file and ensure that it’s prompt to be audited.
- Coordinate with other departments for the process of administering all new CO/RO staff joiner , including asset management, and arrangements for international staff (e.g. shipping, travel, visa and work permits).
- Liaise with other departments to ensure health and safety standards for the CO/RO in Bangkok and the other RO staff outside Thailand are complied with.
- Administer the visas and work permits application for international staff and their dependents in Thailand and their dependents, including oversea and ensure the process if this service is outsourced.
- Oversee the annual process for collating applications for the Plan Certificate in Training and Development as provided by GH L&D Advisor e.g. PCiM , PMD pro etc.
- Provide administration support to the Regional HR&OD Partner as required.
- The postholder will also be requested to perform other duties special case-by-case- prioritized assistance to CO HR & OD manager and /or RO HR&OD Partner.
ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related subject;
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience in a generalist HR position at a similar level;
- Knowledge of the process for handling visa and work permits in Thailand.
- Knowledge of the training & development NGO sector is desirable.
- Proven experience in using HRIS systems is highly desirable;
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to plan and organize multiple simultaneous situation to meet agreed deadlines
- Very good in verbal, writing and presentation skills of both Thai and English with attention to details and accuracy;
- Experience of handling job evaluations;
- Good analytical and systematic thinking
- Attention to detail and able to maintain accurate records and reports;
- Able to manage competing demands and organize work and self effectively;
- Ability to build strong relationships with staff at every level, influencing and persuading others when necessary;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Power Point)
How to apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are required to submit a motivational letter, a comprehensive CV and details of at least 3 referees via E-mail only to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 2 April 2021
Reference & background checks will be performed for successful candidate including clearance on child related offences in conformity with Plan’s Child Safeguarding Policy, Anti-Terrorism Screening (ATS) and Criminal Check Record. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ทรัพยากรณ์มนุษย์ / Human resources