Job Title: HR Business Support Assistant
Type of contract: Fixed – Term
Vacancy Number: 133649
Duration: 1 year, renewable
Duty Station: Bangkok, Thailand
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
The HR Business Support Assistant reports to the Human Resources Associate.
Within delegated authority, the HR Business Support Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
• Provide assistant on general HR queries and follow up actions, to ensure consistent and high-quality HR services are delivered to clients.
• Provide guidance and on-the-job training to other staff, to support their development and increase knowledge of HR systems and procedures required to perform their duties.
• Liaise with other internal units/offices on HR related matters i.e. payroll, contracts etc. and provide necessary information to enable timely HR services.
• Extract and compile HR data on contractual conditions, entitlements, performance to support analysis and reporting needs.
• Maintain confidential personal records, HR databases and achieves, to ensure data and files are accurately stored and updated in compliance with the established standards.
• Draft various HR documentation required for the specific area of work (e.g. employment contracts, certificates etc.) ensuring accuracy and meeting established deadlines.
• Support in administering applicable conditions of service, entitlements and benefits.
• Use HR management systems, such as ERP/SAP, for entering and updating a variety of HR data including assistance in monitoring various deadlines, ensuring compliance with the established deadlines and accuracy of HR data.
• Provide administrative business support to various HR activities.
• Any other related duties as required.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
• Completion of secondary school education is required. A post-secondary certificate in the related functional area is desirable. University degree in Human Resources, Business administration, or other related fields would be an advantage.
• Minimum three or more years progressively responsible experience in Human Resources related filed in a global / Multinational Organization.
• Work Experience in HR Operations service delivery is desirable
• Experience in analysing HR information & report is desirable.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Proficient in the use of advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) software is required.
• Good communication skills (both written and oral) and understanding of HR principle and their application to respond to and resolve a range of complex HR queries.
• Ability to build relationships with a variety of individuals across and outside WFP to effectively understand and meet HR operational delivery requirements.
• Ability to work independently with initiative and strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong prioritization, time management skills and able to work under pressure.
• Working knowledge of ERP/SAP would be an advantage.
• Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Thai.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
Please apply by Sunday 10 January 2021 (Bangkok Time).
This vacancy announcement is for Nationals from Thailand. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To be considered, interested candidates are invited to apply through the LINK
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org