Job Title: Assistant, Administration
Job Type: Permanent - Full time
Date: December 2020
IJM is seeking an Assistant, Administration support and enhance the administrative activities of the Bangkok office. The Assistant, Administration will work closely with the Administration Manager to provide excellent administrative support and assist the Administration Manager in day-to-day operations. The position will also provide administrative assistance to support the training and capacity building programs and events of the Legal and Aftercare department. This position is based in Bangkok, Thailand and may require occasional travel within Thailand. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Administration.
Key Result Areas:
- Assist the Admin team in supporting the administrative activities of the Bangkok office.
- Provide excellent administrative assistance to support the training and capacity building programs and events of the Legal and Aftercare department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Clerical and Administration
- Responsible for supporting monthly time sheet record process, including ensuring accuracy, support to staff, and on-time submission to Finance department;
- Provide support for staff retreats, staff birthdays and farewell gatherings;
- Provide support for purchasing of HR products such as Group Insurance and HR services such as fees for provident fund and for PRF processes as requested, calls for bids, and process for payment;
- Provide support to international staff for work permit and visa requirements and processes;
- Support Admin team when needed by providing administrative and receptionist support, including answering the telephone, assisting visitors, and resolving and/or referring various administrative tasks and inquiries;
- Provide other support to Admin Manager as required.
Training and Development & Events and Logistics
- Provide administrative and logistical support for the training and capacity building programs, events, and activities of the Legal and Aftercare department;
- Develop relationships with vendors, negotiate agreements for services, calls for bids, and process for payment;
- Coordinate for travel arrangements, travel payment to guests, draft agendas, correspondence;
- Manage minor purchasing and the procurement of legal or aftercare equipment and supplies;
- Coordinate for hotel arrangements, guest speakers, translators, note takers and payment;
- Provide support for training documentation and training packages.
- Provide other support to Legal and Aftercare department as required.
General Accounting & Statutory Compliance
- Responsible for payment for HR and Admin processes with Finance department;
- Responsible for payment for Legal and Aftercare training processes with Finance department;
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum one-year experience providing administrative support in a fast-paced, professional environment; two to three years’ experience strongly preferred.
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good written and spoken English and Thai required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong organizing skill and attention to detail
- Superior ability to manage large number of tasks simultaneously and proven ability to consistently meet deadlines with excellence
- Exceptionally high level of honesty and integrity.
- Meticulous attention to detail, sound judgment, ability to take initiative and provide constructive feedback, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Disciplined with priorities and works well under deadline pressures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, cross-cultural communication, and experience or desire to work comfortably within a multi-ethnic team.
- Highly developed organizational and leadership skills; willingness to initiate actions and ideas, with exceptional follow-through.
- Sustained positive attitude.
- Passionate commitment to and understanding of IJM Foundation mission.
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorผู้ช่วย / Assistantทรัพยากรณ์มนุษย์ / Human resources