The Equity Initiative
Knowledge & Learning Management
Location: CMB SE Asia Office in Bangkok, Thailand
This is a mid-level position on the EI management team to develop and ensure the success of this very exciting and innovative program, now in its 5th year. This management position works under the guidance and leadership of the China Medical Board Regional Director/Equity Initiative Executive Director and the Program Director. This team member has the following responsibilities, to be carried out in coordination with the other members of the EI team:
Program Learning & Knowledge Management
- Develop and manage an overall knowledge management strategy and systems for:
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) System Setup
- Develop and update the overall framework, for fellowship program review, fellows’ project review, community building and impact assessment
- Develop EI Program’s Performance Monitoring Plan with relevant data collection systems (i.e., Excel, Salesforce)
- Review the quality of existing data in the program, fellows’ projects, collection methodologies, and impact evaluation.
- Develop/create baseline data for each project/activity component and for all project/activity indicators.
- M&E Implementation:
- Regular data collection to measure achievement against the performance indicators
- Maintain and administer the M&E database
- Analyze and aggregate findings
- M&E Documentation & Reporting:
- Provide support to capture lesson learned, good practices of program, fellows’ projects, and community building implementation
- Organize, consolidate and communicate lessons for the synthesis of program feedback and key learning for evaluation
- Propose innovative ways in which the office can better document its lessons learned and enhance program learning of good practices from M&E contents
- Liaise with M&E partners, including the Atlantic Institute and the Atlantic Fellows Programs
- Excellent English proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus
- 5 or more years of work experience in a relevant field
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation techniques, including longitudinal impact assessment
- Experience in web-based and web-based survey development
- Quick learner, problem solver, highly motivated
- Demonstrated track record of working effectively as a member of a team
- Interest in health and development a plus
- Knowledge/skill in a local language (ASEAN/China) a plus
***Please send cover letter and CV with a recent phto to email@example.com***
The Equity Initiative (EI) is a program under the China Medical Board (CMB) to nurture and facilitate the development of a new generation of health equity leaders in Asia. It has two objectives: to cultivate and nurture the next generation of leadership through its fellowship program, and to build a collaborative community for promoting health equity in the region.
CMB is an independent American foundation with a mission to advance health in China and Southeast Asia through strengthening medical, nursing and public health research, and education.
CMB Foundation Bangkok office offers excellent Thai employee packages with benefits and salary commensurate with experience.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
เจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officerผู้จัดการโปรเจค / Project manager