The Institute for HIV Research and Innovation (IHRI) (Formerly PREVENTION, Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Centre) is a leader in research and innovation in the prevention of HIV and other health issues. We are a non-profit organization that is focused on organizational development through effective human resources management and capacity development processes to enable our personnel to work as efficiently as possible. Based on equality and community participation, which drives good public health policy. In addition, IHRI is a regional resource for research, education and training.
The Institute for HIV Research and Innovation (IHRI) stands for the elimination of stigma and discrimination and respect for diversity, to allow individuals to truly demonstrate their full potential, meet challenges, and have opportunities for career advancement and personal development to build a creative society together with us.
Role Overview: The responsibility of Statistics Manager are to lead and manage the statistics team, to review data accuracy and statistical analysis result. in order to enrollment include research data selection forward to research colleagues or external organizations as requested. Work closely with Research Physician, Research and Program Implementing and Research Quality Management and Information technology team. In addition, other responsibilities are providing other works related to statistics and submitting progress report to Executive Director. Overall the statistics tasks achieve the goals as planned.
Core Accountability & Responsibility:
1. To provide leadership and management to the statistics team including plan, data analysis
2. To support and coordinate with Researcher/ Program Manager as the followings;
- To provide participation in medical research or clinical research such as research design/methodology, sample size calculation, provide work plan to data analysis through statistics methods
- To provide, review and implement Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP)
- To provide or review report of statistical analysis result
- To review/ support and supervise work of Biostatistician
3. Protocol development and Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP)
4. Plan and manage resources (team work and budget)
5. Support and promote the unity on organizations level
Qualifications and Experience
1. Thai citizen only
2. Bachelor or Master degree in Biostatistics or Statistics or other field on Action research
3. Minimum 8-year experience in statistical analysis in clinical trial or medical research is advantage
4. Experience to be Senior Officer, Specialist, Supervisor level or similar level at least 3 years
5. Excellent conduct STATA software (others statistical software such as R, SAS, SPSS will be advantage)
6. Experience in team coordination
7. Priority skill, work under pressure both workload and tight deadlines as planned
8. Knowledge in data management on clinical research or medical research
9. Understand and good knowledge in-depth statistics theory, principle and methods
10. Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Human Subject Protection (HSP)
11. Demonstrated proficiency Microsoft Offices; word, excel, power point
12. Good communication in English; Listening, reading and writing
Location: BTS Ratchadamri
Please send your cover letter, CV and expected salary by email to email@example.com. If you need any further information, please contact us via e-mail or phone: 02 252 9958 or visit our website at www.prevention-trcarc.org. Application Deadline: 30 September 2020 Only short-list candidates will be notified.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org