Project manager (manager to senior manager level)
About Kenan Foundation Asia
Kenan Foundation Asia believes in a world where everyone has the right to build a better life for themselves, their family, and their community. Every day, we are working in Thailand and the region to inspire students, develop skilled people, and grow strong leaders by empowering them with the knowledge, technology, and skills necessary for a better future. Whether it’s an entrepreneur, a teacher, a student, a community leader, or non-profit manager, we conduct tailored, engaging activities to train, coach and equip them so they can achieve their dreams.
Partnership We collaborate with our stakeholders to co-create and deliver services and programming that address the real challenges facing the people of the region.
Inspiration We are passionate about creating a sustainable future and take action to make it happen. Through our actions, we inspire others to act and do the same.
Leadership We are leaders in the field of social and economic development. We empower courageous, adaptable people to succeed in solving the challenges of globalization and provide opportunities and dignity for everyone.
Integrity We care deeply about our work and our reputation. We do not compromise our ethics, our values, or our professionalism. We take personal responsibility and use good judgement to drive our values in everything we do.
Kenan Foundation Asia, a non-profit development organization working in partnership with companies, governments, academia, and committed individuals to empower people with the knowledge, technology, and skills necessary for a better future, is seeking for Project Manager to manage projects in different area in order to achieve project’s goal, objectives and milestones.
primary responsibilities would include but not limited to:
Project Management Roles
- Lead and manage projects from planning, implementing, resource managing in the area of Business and Economic Development or, community development or public health program
- Oversee and assist the team to ensure the efficiency of result framework from conceptualizing, designing a best-practice program and interventions to leverages service delivery and industry knowledge and positioning Kenan as a thought leader Lead in review technical aspects for project deliveries to ensure quality meets standard agreement
- Monitor and advice team on ongoing service/deliveries excellence, program evaluation, and management of administration, and systems; recommend timelines and resources needed to achieve the impact
- Manage and develop relationships with key stakeholder to ensure smooth operation along the project delivery program
- Provide insight analysis report based on the qualitative and quantitative data to ensure the optimum impact to beneficiary
- Lead technical team in implementing changes in processes and procedures to ensure process/systems’ mobilization and success
- Set up mechanism to strengthen project management processes and approaches as well as other areas based on well study of best practices and adapt to Kenan’s context.
- Lead, coach, and retain key talents including setting up knowledge and experiences sharing of resources/tools/best practices among teams, set up the End of Project Review (EOPR) to facilitate the learning of the organization
- Be accountable for talent pipeline in Kenan and building bench strength of technical team
- Build and entrench a culture of professionalism, efficiency and innovation in line with core values and philosophy
Partnership Development and Management Role
- Work closely with partnership team to develop proposal and provide advice to ensure its practicality and high impact delivery to the communities
- Oversee the financial status of the organization including developing long and short- range financial plans, monitoring the budget and ensuring financial controls are in place; set financial priorities accurately to ensure the organization is operating in a manner that supports the needs of the program and staff
- Develop and expand relationships with foundations, organizations, and individuals who could become donors or funding sources or partners
- Conduct business development and new opportunity mapping with existing and potential donors including expansion into new program areas
- Optimize the research findings, industrial trends to generate insights and create opportunities for fundraising
- Be Kenan’s representative in the conference e.g. guest speaker, members of council, well reputable foundations in order to enhance visibility of Kenan in the industry
- PhD in Business Administration, Economics or related fields
- Minimum 10 years of experience in managing/developing project is essential
- Qualitative and quantitative knowledge of related disciplines
- Effective communication both oral and written in Thai and English
- Good interpersonal skills and good teamwork
Interested applicants are invited to send full resume indicating qualifications
and experience, and cover letter to: ChontichaT@kenan-asia.org
Contact : ChontichaT@kenan-asia.org
ผู้จัดการโปรเจค / Project manager