Raks Thai Foundation a member of CARE International is looking for a Program Director (PD) to lead the Program Department. Reporting to the Executive Director, the PD will develop program strategies, lead program teams, and engage in program development, monitoring and evaluation. He/She should be fluent in Thai and English with demonstrated experience in running successful multi-sector programs engaging people, communities and partners. Demonstrated skills in communications, business acumen, promoting gender-equality, climate-change, behavior-change interventions, health and humanitarian programs required.
- Develops and leads program strategies for the overall program, specific sectors and population groups.
- Business acumen in exploring and seeking program opportunities that meet with the organization’s vision, values, brand and programmatic directions.
- Engages with program teams in program/project development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Capable of leading large program team at multiple levels, providing guidance on performance, skills building and teamwork.
- Networks extensively with government agencies, international organizations, CARE International, private sector and civil society organizations.
- Assures Raks Thai and CARE International organizational and program standards are maintained and that programs are in compliance with donor agreements.
- Bachelors/ Masters Degree in related field
- 8 years or more in senior management position in relief/development field.
Required knowledge & skills:
- Programme Strategy/ Management
- People/ Relationship Management
- Financial Analyst/ Management
- Information/Knowledge Management
- External Relationships/Fundraising/ Partnership Engagement
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com / 02 014 7322 Ext. 103 , 061 647 9514
ที่ปรึกษา / Consultantนักพัฒนาโครงการ / Creative content developerระดมทุน / Fundraisingผู้ช่วย / Assistantผู้จัดการโปรเจค / Project manager