ActionAid Thailand is looking for
Programme and Partnership Development
Period: Jan-Jun 2019 (6 months)
ActionAid is an international organisation, working with over 25 million people in more than 40 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice. ActionAid Thailand (AAT) is part of the ActionAid International Federation and has been working with people and communities in Thailand for a decade addressing issues related to poverty, human rights, education, and women’s and youth’s empowerment.
This position will be reporting to the Country Director and assisting CD and ActionAid Denmark Team to ensure smooth development and management of programme and partnership. He/she will have to work closely with Country Director, Programme and Policy Team to deliver the outcomes.
- Explore Community of Youth and Activista engagement in different social movements and different INGOS and UN institutions in Thailand;
- Exploring innovative and sustainable youth and women led social enterprise in Thailand;
- Conduct action research related to programme and project proposal development;
- Participate in field activities when possible to stay informed of programme activities
- Assist in content development and evidence gathering.
- Conduct ongoing prospection of engagement with different institutions and potential partners in interests of ActionAid Thailand and ActionAid Denmark;
- Develop relationship and networking with development, corporate and funding organization in Thailand;
- Develop concept note/proposal/Expression of interests as and when required;
- Map potential funding institutions and donors;
Qualification & Experience
- At least a master’s degree in social sciences, development studies, international relation, law or related field;
- Minimum of two years of experience;
- Experience in programme and partnership development;
- Experience in Thai context within an INGO in Thailand or within the region;
- Strong social commitment, strong analytical, writing and research skills, interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Ability to work and live in a multi-cultural environment;
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in fundraising considered an asset
- Willingness to travel nationally or internationally occasionally.
Send your updated CV including two referees should be sent by 6 January 2019 to Jobs.firstname.lastname@example.org
We respect all applications but we will respond only to the shortlisted candidates. For more details of each position, please call us at 02-279-6601-2 Ext. 103.
ที่ปรึกษา / Consultantผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorนักพัฒนาโครงการ / Creative content developer