Position Title: Research Nurse Supervisor
Report to: Program Manager
PREVENTION, The Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Centre (TRCARC) in Bangkok, Thailand, is an organization under the umbrella of the Thai Red Cross Society. We provide outstanding HIV/AIDS treatment and care, foster innovative and responsible research, and train health care practitioners in HIV/AIDS.
Research Nurse Supervisor (RNS) will manage and provide planning yearly clinical activity to match any capacity limitations. Quality control and raise the standards of nursing/therapy input within this team through excellent communication with clients, medical personnel, research managers and investigators. To ensuring effective systems and processes are all in place that support high-quality research and programming advancing Thai Red Cross PREVENTION’s strategy, goal and objective.
- Clinical Responsibilities
- Ensuring all research activity adheres to study protocols and is delivered on time and target
- Professional Responsibility
- Providing high quality HIV, sexual health, and other nursing practices as part of research study/program implementation
- Management Responsibilities
- Providing leadership to study nurse team on work supervision, decision making, management, responsibility of staff and all resources of responsible research study and program implementation
- Management, Quality control and raise the standards of nursing input within the team.
- Ensuring of team staff's high performance and continuous development
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in nursing science.
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Human Subject Protection (HSP) Certificates.
- Clinical research training is an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in relevant HIV research project with 2 years as senior, specialist, or supervisor role
- 2 years of registered nursing experience.
- Good English & Thai language communications, presentation, coaching, and training skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word.
- Knowledge of HIV and AIDS related to key populations.
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Human Subject Protection (HSP).
- Good Participatory Practice (GPP).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to make sound judgment and decisions, and offer innovative solutions.
- Ability to maintain and manage strong relations, both internally and externally.
- Good presentation and facilitation skills.
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented
- Coaching and supervising skills
เจ้าหน้าที่ภาคสนาม / Field officer