Thailand Institute of Justice (Public Organization)
ABOUT THE TIJ
Building on Thailand’s engagement in the UN Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice, Thailand Institute of Justice (TIJ) was established in 2011 with the aim to promote excellence in research and capacity-building in the area of criminal justice. The institute serves as a bridge that transports global ideas to local practices. The primary objective is to promote the implementation of United Nations Rules for the Treatment of Women Prisoners and Non-custodial Measures for Women Offenders (the Bangkok Rules) as well as other United Nations standards and norms related to women and children in contact with the criminal justice system.
As a member of the United Nations Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice Programme Network Institute (UNPNI), TIJ also gears its work towards important cross-cutting issues on the United Nations agenda such as the rule of law, sustainable development, human rights, peace and security. At the same time, it works toward enhancing domestic justice system and the rule-based community within the ASEAN region.
To develop and direct the creation and implementation of organization public communication strategies in order to effectively promote the organization and its products
- Develop and implement strategic communications plans and campaigns
- Supervise all communications channels: Earned (PR), Own (Websites, FB, YouTube, Twitter), Paid (Advertisement, Advertorials)
- Crafting key messages and develop stories in Thai and in English from reading materials or briefs (in English/ Thai) into logical, simplified but compelling stories/ write-ups for various audiences
- Organize and supervise various types of events
- Conceptualise and produce promotion materials
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders as well as manage agencies and suppliers
- Manage budget and provide performance reports
- Other tasks as assigned
- A Bachelor or a Master degree in Arts, Communications, Political Sciences, Law, Economics, Sociology and Business Administration
- Project management & team supervision skills
- Writing & editing skills in Thai and in English for different types of contents: press releases, features, web and social media contents, video scripts, etc.
- Self-motivated, creative problem solving & multi-tasking skills, attention to details
- Team player and interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY
lease submit your Cover Letter and Resume indicating the position title to: HR & Admin Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or should you need any further information, please contact us via e-mail or phone
Contact : Contact : 02 118 9400 Ext.117