World Vision Foundation of Thailand is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, their families and communities by tackling the root causes of poverty. With nearly 50 years of experience in the country, we help all people regardless of race, gender, and religion. Come join our team in Thailand, be part of our 40,000+ staff working in over 90 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Learn more about our work at worldvision.or.th
As the Acquisition Manager, the individual will be responsible for developing and executing strategic digital and offline campaigns aimed at acquiring new child sponsors and donors for WVFT. The primary focus of this role will be to achieve child sponsorship acquisition targets and drive growth to WVFT’s donor base by leveraging digital channels and technologies. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in digital marketing, campaign management, and a genuine passion for making a difference in the lives of vulnerable children and families.
1. Develop and implement acquisition strategy and campaign: (30%)
- Contribute to the development of Marketing Acquisition & Digital Engagement strategy
- Collaborate with division manager and director to set acquisition goals and targets.
- Identify target audiences and segments for child sponsorship and donor acquisition through digital and offline channels
- Build relationship with partners who can help amplify WVFT’s work through their platforms
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify opportunities and optimize campaign strategies.
- Plan, execute, and monitor integrated marketing campaigns with digital agency to attract new child sponsors and donors.
- Facilitate department annual business planning and budgeting
- Facilitate development and implementation of a Child Sponsorship revitalisation strategy and plan aligned to global initiatives and approaches
- Marketing non-sponsorship products for minor gifts implemented
-Stay informed about the latest trends, technologies, and strategies in digital marketing and donor acquisition, applying them to enhance acquisition efforts.
-Share insights and recommendations with the team to drive innovation and continuous improvement in digital campaigns.
-Prepare comprehensive reports and presentations to effectively communicate campaign results, insights, and recommendations to key stakeholders
2.Operationalise and optimize acquisition strategies: (40%)
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of potential child sponsors and donors
- Develop impactful messaging, stories, and content to effectively communicate the organization's mission and inspire support.
- Utilize various digital marketing channels such as email, social media, search engine marketing, display advertising, and content marketing to maximize campaign reach and engagement.
- Develop and implement lead generation strategies to identify and engage prospective supporters.
- Leverage marketing automation and email marketing tools to nurture relationships with prospects and guide them towards sponsorship or donations.
- Optimize conversion rates through effective tracking, analysis, and continuous improvement of acquisition campaigns.
3. Collaborate with cross-functional teams (20%)
-Partner with the Communications team to curate campaign materials, as well as to ensure consistent messaging and branding across all digital and offline acquisition channels.
-Coordinate with the Data and Analytics team to gather insights and track digital campaign performance metrics.
-Collaborate with the Donor Relations team to ensure a seamless transition from digital acquisition to stewardship.
4. Team and staff performance and development (10%)
Build team effectiveness and model and facilitate continuous improvement of business and team processes.
Partner with staff to ensure they:
- set and achieve performance, development, and wellbeing goals
- can live out WVFT's core values
Knowledge Skill and Abilities
As a child focused organisation, World Vision Foundation of Thailand is committed to the safeguarding of children, therefore any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of applicable background checks, including a criminal records check.
By submitting your application, you understand and accept that World Vision Foundation of Thailand will process the data you provide for the purposes of your application and in accordance with the World Vision Foundation of Thailand - Job Applicant Privacy Notice.Contact : email@example.com / 02-0229200 Ext.154
เว็บไทยเอ็นจีโอ สนับสนุนการใช้สัญญาอนุญาตครีเอทีฟคอมมอนส์และเผยแพร่แนวคิดวัฒนธรรมเสรี เนื้อหาในเว็บไซต์ไทยเอ็นจีโอดอทโออาจี ท่านสามารถเอาไปใช้งานได้เลยโดยไม่ต้องขออนุญาต เพียงท่านระบุที่มาและห้ามทำการค้า
วิลาศินี ศรีวงษา : ติดต่อประสานงาน - Contact
Tel : 099-014-3797
ทศพร แกล้วการไร่ : ผู้ดูแลเว็บ - Webmaster
Tel : 080-078-4016
อัฎธิชัย ศิริเทศ : บรรณาธิการ - Editor
Tel : 082-178-3849
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours : Mon-Fri , 9.00-17.00
2044/23 ถ.เพชรบุรีตัดใหม่ บางกะปิ ห้วยขวาง กรุงเทพ 10310
2044/23 New Phetchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huai Khwang, Bankok 10310
+662 314 4112