Provide overall support to the Communications team to promote accurate and attractive health information
Core Accountability & Responsibility
1.Perform and provide logistical support duties in the area of communications, design or media relations in association with program work to the team members
2.Coordinate across media relations, internal communications, editorial, social media in support of program team members
3.Serve as a resource on organizational and departmental communications materials produced
4.Serve as a resource person for all branding and marking policies to comply with donors’ including all logo inventory
5.Provide support to the clinic’s communications and marketing plan including packages and promotions.
6.Support the productions of media for the clinic, including coordinating with the production agencies.
7.Edit the content to be most suitable for media use in both Thai and English
8.Develop key messages to communicate health information to the public
7. Preparation of all purchase documents as per the procurement procedure
8.Performs other tasks as assigned
1. Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent in Journalism, English, Communications or related field.
2. Typically requires at least 3 years of Communications experience.
3. Experience in working with/for multi-cultural organization is preferred.
4. Able to communicate in a clear and positive manner with clients and external stakeholders.
5. Good knowledge of traditional and social media.
6. Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Thai and English.
7. A fast learner with good attention to details.
8. Experience with e-Learning content design will be an advantage.
319 Chamchuri Square Building, 11st Floor, Unit 1109-1116
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Contact : email@example.com