Scope of Work
Facilitator for SED Training
March 25 – April 25 2023
Save the Children (Thailand) Foundation aims to contribute toward ensuring that the most vulnerable adolescents have access to the knowledge and skills needed to transition into adulthood as a strategic priority from 2021 to 2023. Save the Children (Thailand) foundation and The Looker are implementing the USAID Achieve project which will focus on supporting the most vulnerable adolescents in the southern border provinces of Thailand. USAID Achieve will build local vocational training providers’ capacities to support vulnerable youth in Thailand’s Deep South increasing their skills, knowledge and experience necessary for improved economic opportunity. In this way, it will address a key conflict driver and offer young people a way out of the cycle of criminality and violence. By integrating a people-to-people approach at all levels of project management and activities, USAID Achieve will foster mutual understanding, trust and concrete cooperation between youth and between key people and government. USAID Achieve is looking for CSOs trainers to to deliver VT alongside VTC staff counterparts and to support VT trainees and deliver life skills modules. The reopening will fill in the gaps of trained CSOs in the first phase, and foster more systematic approach in retaining CSOs. The project will prioritize the applicants from The Looker association or its’ network. The CSO trainers will be recruited and will benefit from capacity building program in preparation to support towards VT trainers. This CSOs pool will be available and flexible to deliver VT alongside VT staff counterparts. The CSO trainer recruitment will be proceeded with the aim to select CSO trainers representing all social groups, gender, ethnic background, disability status, sexual orientation, etc.
Report to: Senior USAID ACHIEVE officer
Duration and time commitment: March 25 – April 25 2023, SED Training and Coaching
1. Facilitate on SED training and coaching session during March 25 – April 25 2023
2. Develop a systematic learning agenda with USAID ACHIEVE project Team.
3. Coordinate with USAID ACHIEVE project to design a participatory workshop for participants.
4. Select local Business leader or Female Entrepreneur who will be a SED Mentorship for support and guidance Youths through SED Coaching session.
5. Assure that participants understand on Small Enterprise Development and familiar with Business Model Canvas tool and also relevant basic accounting for SED.
1. Working with USAID ACHIEVE project team and submitted systematic learning agenda through periodic learning workshops agenda prior to the training day.
2. Meeting with USAID ACHIEVE project prior to the meeting day to run through agenda and participatory workshop activity.
3. Facilitated a participatory workshops and coaching session with total of 40-50 participants of Youths from USAID ACHIEVE Project.
The consultant(s) is asked to propose the budget on human resources, travel and material costs.
Contact : THA_Procurement_BKK@savethechildren.org, Nisfu: 073-719-781