This position is full-time and fixed term contract based in Thailand, with an initial 1 year contract and another 1 year possible extension. Ocean Team Project Administrator is assigned to fully support the Greenpeace Thailand Ocean campaign at both the national and regional-global level. The campaign projects address the issues of illegal fishing, human rights in fishing and ocean protection. In certain situations, as determined by internal and external events and upon the consideration and recommendation of the Country Director, the officer is expected to support other Greenpeace’s oceans campaign projects at national, regional, and global level, as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute ideas to the development of project activities and work plans.
- Prepare activity reports and notes from workshops, meetings and events, as well as gatherrelevant information and maintain registration.
- Facilitate the development and collecting of databases from workshops and/or events to supportproject evaluation.
- Provide desktop research and analyses on relevant topics under ongoing ocean conservations andhuman rights to support Greenpeace Oceans campaign and influencing work as required.
- Provide administrative support to the Oceans team activities.
- Coordinate with Greenpeace Thailand Oceans team and Greenpeace Southeast Asia Oceans teamas well as stakeholders as required by the Line Manager.
- Support Greenpeace Thailand Oceans team on maintaining relationships with relevantstakeholders, grassroots organizations, academic and professional groups, labor, and others as identified in strategic planning.
Deadline of application: 25 February 2023
Interested candidates are invited to write Letter of Introduction, explaining why you are qualified for the position and why you want to work for Greenpeace, fill-up the attached Application Form and email to: email@example.com
เจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officerธุระการ / Administrative