The Education for Development Foundation (EDF) was established in 1987 and was officially registered as a charitable organization No.255 under the laws of Thailand. Our goal is to improve education opportunities and the quality of lives for less fortunate children and youths in remote areas of Thailand. Sponsored students will receive many opportunities to develop necessary life skills and gain valuable knowledge that can be applied throughout their lives. We are seeking to fill the following position.
Project Development Officer :
Working as a team in the Project Development Department and will be responsible to manage large and small grants run in the upcountry, Thailand
Based in: Bangkok Officer
- Thai National.
- Male/Female age not over 35 year.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Social Sciences, Liberal Arts, Humanities, Public Health or any related field.
- Able to communicate in English (speaking and writing)
- Computer-literate in all MS office applications and E-mail.
- Experienced in project management and familiar with the entire project workflow.
- Skills in designing, organizing and facilitating curricular activities or training sessions will be an advantage.
- Must be able to travel upcountry at short notice and flexible to work outside normal working hours and during weekends when circumstances require.
- Good personality with good presentation and networking skills.
- Good attitudes towards working for the welfare and the betterment of the society.
- Must have laptop accessories.
To liaise closely with schools on communication, finding, selecting, approve the project details, included budget granted and run the project with target schools.
Working in cooperation with all levels of partners and stakeholders such as Government sectors, communities, schools, College, University, and Bank etc.
Prepare and implement activities according to the plan as well as project’s budget control.
To be creative or give suggestion in proposing new ideas and technique to improve quality of project outcome or making a good change to beneficiaries.
Monitoring and project evaluation to see project achievement to compare with indicators.
Writing a report stating about the project’s progress, its result and outcome and findings in both Thai and English such as progress report, event report, annual report, final report.
Developing new project proposal and budget.
To work in partnership with the EDF Group members and others assigned projects.
** Interested persons please submit your application letter with your CV, current photo and expected salary to via Email. **Contact: email@example.com / 02-579-9209-11
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel. 02-579-9209-11