Stray animal care southeast asia project manager (m/f/d)
Full-time / 40 hours per week / Bangkok, Thailand
FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Supporting the implementation and development of the FOUR PAWS Southeast Asia partnership programme, along with coordinating DCMT local activities as part of the campaign core team
- Developing project plans in collaboration with core team members, and tracking all tasks to completion to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Monitoring budget spend for the partnership and reporting to the Head of SAC Southeast Asia on a monthly basis
- Supporting the Head of SAC Southeast Asia in completing all tasks related to the planning cycle and monitoring and evaluation of the partner programmes
- Chairing and coordinating regular update meetings with partners and regional colleagues, including taking minutes and following up with core team members to ensure actions points are met
- Creating and processing contracts, annexes and associated legal documents, in conjunction with the Head of SAC Southeast Asia
- Coordinating with SAC SEA Content Manager to provide key facts, figures and stories, as well as supporting with content on relevant topics for supporter queries, social media, website, PR, fundraising appeals, and major donor reports.
- Researching opportunities to promote the SAC SEA programme, both internally and externally, including entering any awards and conference participation or seeking out potential new collaborations.
- Ensuring all SAC SEA related documents, contracts, annexes and agreements are up-to-date and stored correctly.
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant years of experience in a professional project management environment, ideally in the charity/animal welfare sector
- Experience in coordinating virtual teams, ideally in an international organisation
- Strong project management skills and experience of using project management tools
- Experience in supporting on monitoring, evaluation and reporting
- High level attention to detail and setting up processes for effective working
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and sometimes work flexible hours with international colleagues
- Willingness to travel
- Thai citizen or alternatively resident with visa deemed applicable for work permit
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- Flexible and family friendly working arrangements
- The opportunity for combined home and office working
- The chance to grow together with your team
- Comprehensive health insurance
- A competitive salary negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications and skills
- Entitlement to 20 days of leave in addition to 13 public holidays on an annual basis
FOUR PAWS works towards a world filled with respect, empathy and understanding for animals and believes in the same values for people: we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply as we welcome everyone who wants to support our mission. Please contact email@example.com if you require assistance applying to this position.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to
Please indicate in subject: Apply for Project Manager: your name and family name.
Application Deadline: March 5th (applications will be assessed on a rolling basis)
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorนักพัฒนาโครงการ / Creative project developerผู้จัดการโปรเจค / Project managerนักพัฒนางานเขียน / Creative content developerธุระการ / Administrative