USAID Asia Counter Trafficking in Persons Program (CTIP)
POSITION TITLE: Program Officer, USAID Asia CTIP Program
LOCATION: Bangkok, Thailand
DEPARTMENT: Human Rights, Education, and Empowerment
REPORTS TO: Program Manager, USAID Asia CTIP Program
STATUS: Full-time, 9 months (with possible extension)
START DATE: ASAP
The USAID Asia Counter Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) program is a seven-year regional initiative aimed at addressing human trafficking risks, providing appropriate responses that transcend borders, and protecting the rights of vulnerable and trafficked persons. The USAID Asia CTIP program is implemented by Winrock International. The program addresses human trafficking in Asia through activities conducted under three components: Force Multiplier 1 (FM1): Strengthening learning around trafficking in persons and interventions; Force Multiplier 2 (FM2): Improving coordination and cooperation between source, transit and destination countries; and Force Multiplier 3 (FM3): Leveraging private sector engagement to reduce trafficking in persons in target sectors.
The Program Officer will work closely with the Program Manager to assist with program implementation, ensuring the quality, timeliness, and efficiency of all products and activities of the USAID Asia CTIP project. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and capable of producing high-quality results.
- Implement program under Force Multiplier 2 and related activities;
- Manage and monitor sub-grants' activities in the region
- Plan, organize, and coordinate events (online and in-person) to increase uptake of policy recommendations for government/non-government stakeholders and increase coordination between stakeholders in Asia.
- Produce quarterly, annual and workplan on activities’ progress and policy influence against targets as a part of the USAID reporting process;
- Liaise with partner organizations and consultants;
- Liaise with the operations team on coordination of program activities and events;
- Liaise with Winrock country CTIP programs in Asia to support regional collaboration and organize activities;
- Support Communications to develop and disseminate learning and out-reach products;
- Liaise with Winrock’s Communication unit to share materials for wider publication (WI FB, and twitter) and dissemination to stakeholders;
- Provide logistic, administrative, and other support as requested by the Program Manager and Chief of Party.
- Master’s degree preferred, Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required from an accredited academic institution with at least 2 years of relevant professional experience;
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and oral. English proficiency test required: IELTS, TOEFL, TOEFL ITP, PTE Academic or Cambridge English Advanced
- Open to change, to apply continuous learning and critical assessment;
- Flexibility to take on a wide variety of tasks as required in a small team
- Strong accountability, professionalism and team-work;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, ability to think critically and work independently;
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of ethical standards at all times;
- Proficiency in software supported by Winrock (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams and PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of simple online design software preferred (Canva, Piktochart, Infographics, Illustrator);
- Experience working on regional initiatives in Asia, especially on countering human trafficking and safe migration preferred.
Note: This position is for Thai Nationals.
Please submit your CV; your cover letter; and the name and contact details and titles of three professional references, indicating your relationship (preferably direct supervisors, if possible) to email@example.com with the subject line: Program Officer Application by 14 February 2023. Should you have any questions, please contact the Asia CTIP team at the above email.
Winrock would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates who meet all requisite criteria and are shortlisted will be contacted.
ที่ปรึกษา / Consultantผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorนักพัฒนาโครงการ / Creative project developerเจ้าหน้าที่ภาคสนาม / Field officerนักกิจกรรม / Activistผู้จัดการโปรเจค / Project managerผู้บริหาร / Administrator