Grants Manager for USAID Enhance Activity
The USAID-funded Enhance Activity in Thailand, implemented by Tetra Tech International Development (www.tetratech.com/intdev) is currently accepting expressions of interest for a Grants Manager. This position will be located in the main office in Bangkok.
Position Description/Summary: The Grants Manager is responsible for carrying out the administrative duties required to assist with all aspects of implementing and managing the Enhance Activity Grants under Contract (GUC) program. They will coordinate technical and administrative review of grant applications and support the process of grants package review and execution. They will carry out transparent monitoring, review, and evaluation of grant activities and deliverables. They support overall management of the entire GUC portfolio in compliance with USAID’s and Tetra Tech’s procedures and policies. The Grants Manager will report directly to the Senior Grants Manager. This is a five-year assignment ending in September 2027.
* Support Senior Grants Manager with the overall administration of the Enhance Activity GUC portfolio.
* Assist in the development and issuance of solicitations; develop a log to collect NGO names and contact information on a roster to begin an NGO database.
* Monitor the collection of grantees’ applications and conduct initial reviews to ensure adherence to technical requirements and USAID and Tetra Tech policies and procedures.
* Support the Senior Grant Manager in the Review and Evaluation Committee (REC) process by taking notes and alerting applicants of the status of their application.
* Conduct pre-award risk assessments with the Senior Grant Manager and Technical Team.
* Assist in analyzing budget elements to ensure costs are reasonable, allowable and allocable.
* Participate and assist with grantee site visitations and compliance checks.
* As assigned by the Senior Grant Manager, receive quarterly technical, monitoring, and financial reports and distribute to appropriate staff for review.
* Regularly review the Grant Agreement for achievement of milestones, burn-rate, compliance with applicable USAID regulations, and assist the grantees in preparing for closeout.
* Serve as a resource for grantees on questions pertaining to achievement of milestones, compliance regulations, and preparation of reports.
* Performs other duties as assigned by the Senior Grant Manager to support program objectives.
* Advanced degree in finance, business administration, or related field.
* 5+ years of relevant grants administration experience on donor-funded programs.
* Strong knowledge of USAID regulations preferred.
* Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
* Willing to regularly visit the project sites.
* Able to work effectively with diverse actors (e.g. project’s technical team, project leadership, supervisees, grantees, home office, and USAID).
* Fluency in Thai and working knowledge of English.
* Thai nationals strongly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply on-line at: https://bit.ly/GrantsManagerEnhance
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
At Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech’s employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state, and federal authorities.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 21,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
Contact : https://bit.ly/GrantsManagerEnhance