Job Title: Program Officer (Education)
Type of Contract: 1-year contract (with possibility of extension)
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Asia SEED, Thailand, a Japanese Non-Profit organization working for education development of developing countries, is currently looking for a professional and dedicated local Program Officer who is committed to supporting the ‘Thai KOSEN project’ in Thailand. The position will work under supervision of Thai KOSEN Project’s management team at Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation (MHESI).
HR & Admin
- Supporting Japanese team members on legal procedures in residing in Thailand (visas, work permits, 90-day report, etc)
- Conducting translation of official documents and field materials between Thai and English
- Support the Japanese team on T-E interpretation during meeting with the Thai government.
- Providing assistance with any task as per the needs of the organization and the management team
- Under the supervision of the Accountant of Asia SEED, ensuring that receipt and financial practices are aligned to Thai Law.
- Accurately recording all expenses into the petty cash register
- Upon request, supporting in conducting workshops / training
- Supporting management in collecting program data and input data in the database of the Project
- Under the supervision of management team, conducting desk-survey and collecting information that was deemed necessary for implementation of the program
- Nationality: Thai nationality
- Language requirements: Fluent English and Thai speaking, reading and writing (Japanese proficiency will be a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and transmit her/his vision to partners and colleagues.
- Ability to influence, motivate, and collaborate with others.
- Ability to work under pressure and against deadlines.
- Fluent English and Thai speaking, reading and writing
- Able to go for business trips out of Bangkok or overseas.
- Minimum bachelor Degree in any fields or experience in any of relevant fields: education, development, management, accounting, secretarial work.
- Experience in Thai⇔English document translation
- Interest in Project Management / Higher Education and/or experiences on database development is considered as assets.
Other skills and competencies:
- Teamwork ability
- Flexibility on working hours
- Highly motivated with positive thinking
Working hours: Full time - Monday to Friday, 8:00-16:30.
*Working hours maybe subject to change during business trips
Salary & Compensation: To be decided based on experience and qualifications.
How to Apply:
Please send all applications in English (CV and cover letter), with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line of the email, please write - Apply for “Program Officer - Your Name”
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview in English.
Closing date for applications: 20 July 2022
ที่ปรึกษา / Consultantผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorล่าม , นักแปลภาษา / Translator