The Institute for HIV Research and Innovation (IHRI) (Formerly PREVENTION, Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Centre) is a leader in research and innovation in the prevention of HIV and other health issues. We are a non-profit organization that is focused on organizational development through effective human resources management and capacity development processes to enable our personnel to work as efficiently as possible. Based on equality and community participation, which drives good public health policy. In addition, IHRI is a regional resource for research, education and training.
The Institute for HIV Research and Innovation (IHRI) stands for the elimination of stigma and discrimination and respect for diversity, to allow individuals to truly demonstrate their full potential, meet challenges, and have opportunities for career advancement and personal development to build a creative society together with us.
Role Overview: The position will be responsible for planning the scope of training related to COVID-19 services to community volunteers and key population lay provider who work under community-based organization, both in class and e-learning, materials and methods to use for capacity building. These include training curriculum development, session plan design, facilitating selected training sessions, training management and training evaluation as well as training logistics. In addition, this position will responsible for conducting the activities implementation under ARPA COVID project as well as being focal point at IHRI in coordinating with community network to support vulnerable people in communities who infected with COVID-19 access to care and treatment.
Core Accountability & Responsibility:
1. Work with Technical and Training Supervisor to plan the scope/structure of COVID-19 training curriculum as well as timeline of development the curricula to use under ENGAGE TA platform
2. Identify technical needs from internal (IHRI) and external technical resource to develop or revise training curriculum or e-learning
3. Communicate with technical resource and collect technical support according to the needs and resource person identified.
4. Develop training modules, session plans and training material to use under ENGAGE TA platform
5. Work with Technical and Training Supervisor to plan effective training session for in class training and online-learning
6. Supervise and work with Training Coordinator to prepare logistics for the training courses
7. Facilitate and monitor training sessions
8. Conduct training evaluation and prepare training report
9. Study the work plans of project assigned.
10. Develop the quarterly and yearly milestones to assure the project will meet its goals effectively.
11. Coordinate internally and externally to ensure the project activities will be effectively conducted as planned.
12. Assist supervisor for annual work plan and progress/annual report development.
13. Performs other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree in nursing or public health
2. At least 3 years of experiences in facilitating training on health issues
3. Experience in designing, implementing and evaluating training activities and programs
4. Strong knowledge in COVID-19 and related areas i.e. HIV
5. Strong knowledge in training curriculum design and training manual development
6. Budgeting skills and detail oriented
7. Ability in problem analysis and problem solving
8. Communication Skills
Please send your cover letter, CV and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need any further information, please contact us via e-mail or phone: 02-160-5371 or visit our website at www.ihri.org Application Deadline: 14 February 2022 Only short-list candidates will be notified.
Contact : email@example.com / 02-1605371 / 061-8689651