The Institute for HIV Research and Innovation (IHRI) (Formerly PREVENTION, Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Centre) is a leader in research and innovation in the prevention of HIV and other health issues. We are a non-profit organization that is focused on organizational development through effective human resources management and capacity development processes to enable our personnel to work as efficiently as possible. Based on equality and community participation, which drives good public health policy. In addition, IHRI is a regional resource for research, education and training.
The Institute for HIV Research and Innovation (IHRI) stands for the elimination of stigma and discrimination and respect for diversity, to allow individuals to truly demonstrate their full potential, meet challenges, and have opportunities for career advancement and personal development to build a creative society together with us.
Role Overview: The Program Assistant is responsible for providing logistic and administrative support to the Global Fund-related project activities implementation as assigned. Also provides support for coordination and development of contracts with consultants, note taking, translation, as well as other technical work. Manages inventory list and filing of the project documents and performs secretarial tasks for the team. In addition, he/she will assist manager and program officers in the team on financial documentation and budget estimation for training and other events under the project assigned.
Core Accountability & Responsibility:
1. Work with program officers to coordinate with financial officer and relevant units to prepare PR, financial advance request to conduct the activties, liquidation, and reimbursement of expenses
2. Coordinate with the targeted participants, venue and related vendors to arrange logistics and accommodation support for participants, guests, speakers and etc. in timely manner (and in urgent scenario).
3. Create and submit budget estimation of purchasing to get approval
4. Prepare purchase requisition according to team’s requirement and coordinate with procurement officer
5. Coordinate with consultant (if required), request for quotation and other important document.
6. Manage the contract signing and payment process after completion
7. Work with program officers to conduct the project activities as planned.
8. Support program officers to conduct/summarize activities evaluation
9. Prepare related meetings and take notes from the meetings
10. Performs other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree in business, public administration, general management or related fields
2. At least 3 year of experience in performing administrative tasks for international project
3. Proficiency in Thai and English.
4. Awareness of commitment to organization principles
5. Engage in continuous learning and knowledge sharing
6. Demonstrated ability to plan and organize work, assemble and coordinate materials, and serve as a team player
7. Ability in problem analysis and problem solving
Please send your cover letter, CV and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need any further information, please contact us via e-mail or phone: 02-160-5371 or visit our website at www.ihri.org Application Deadline: 14 February 2022 Only short-list candidates will be notified.
Contact : email@example.com / 02-1605371 / 061-8689651