Duties & Responsibilities
-Assist the Executive Director in coordinating, scheduling and tracking various meetings, appointments, and travel plans.
-Coordinates with international and local agencies/individuals.
-Works as a team with Raks Thai different units.
-Coordinates Board activities as may be assigned.
-Occasionally assists in project related activities of the organization.
-Support to the IMC Manager in event organizing and general administrative matters.
- Other tasks as may be assigned
-Bachelor degree or higher.
-Fluent in Thai and English speaking and writing.
-Effective personal and coordination skills.
-Good writing skills.
-Can work independently with a high level of accountability.
-Project management experience will be an advantage.
-Ability to travel.
· Fluency in Thai and working proficiency in English.
- Social security - Life & Health Insurance (+Dental allowance)
- Provident Fund - 13th Month salary
- 11 days+ Annual Leave - Salary increment – performance based rate
- Learning & Development - Work: Mon-Fri from 8.00 – 17.00 or 9:00－18:00+ Flexi hour
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org / 02 014 7322 Ext. 103 ,063 642 6587