PURPOSE OF POSITION
This role will lead the planning, implementation, optimization and reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic and maximize ROI across Paid and Earned media channels (social & website). Working closely with the wider marketing team to optimize end-to-end campaign performance, this position will also lead the development and implementation of a DMI strategy in alignment with the Resource Development Strategy to achieve acquisition goals. This person is also responsible for delivering deep market intelligence and customer insights in the charity-giving space and driving the effective use of insights analysis to enhance business performance and achieve fundraising goals.
He / She will champion growth in mindsets and skills to innovate and embrace digital technology for more effective resource development performance.
- Lead performance marketing activities across digital channels such as Paid Ads, SEO, SEM, Email Marketing and working closely with partner agencies to implement, optimise and report on performance.
- Champion continuous improvement across all these areas and looking for opportunities to drive more and better qualified traffic to owned media sites.
- Drive revenue, achieve targeted ROI and maintain positive KPI trends; Determine monthly, quarterly and annual revenue forecasts and budgets.
- Track and evaluate KPIs of all marketing channels (email, SEM, SEO, display, retargeting, social, etc.) and determine necessary adjustments to optimize overall marketing effectiveness in line with budgeted marketing spend.
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines including researching, growing and optimizing keyword portfolios and bid management strategies and refining campaigns through ad copy tests, landing pages, negative keywords, etc.
- Convert web traffic into actual giving to increase total donations using web marketing
- Work alongside Marketing Acquisition team to plan and execute campaigns and measure results and ROI of these campaigns to increase acquisitions.
Support Brands & Communications team to develop quality content strategy to drive increased public engagement through the RACE framework
Market Intelligence & Data Analysis
Provide technical leadership, expertise and management oversight in:
- Collection and analysis of deep market and customer insights from multi-channel marketing analytics data and provide insights to help teams make informed decisions to enhance achieve fundraising goals.
- Implementing a process, organization and structure to capture and interpret customer data from a range of sources and communicate these within Resource Development Team.
- Provision of clear and actionable insights, and relevant reports based on donor insights, competitive innovation activities to support RD planning and performance
- Work with Finance team closely to ensure data accuracy and alignment and submit required monthly marketing metrics to Global Finance.
- Working with digital agency and other departments to generate analysis of data and insights from Marketing Funnel Dashboard analysis to identify gaps and opportunities to inform division/team decision-making in Campaign planning
- Creation and maintenance of digital dashboards for all products across all digital channels
- Work with IT to maintain timely, accurate and uniform documentation of all sponsor/donor management in the CRM system
- Work alongside Brands & Communications team to develop quality content strategy through data-driven decisions
- Support internal operational collaboration meetings with Programming/Field Operations team and actions taken to address critical issues and support continuous improvement
- Evaluation and learning from all marketing and fundraising activities for continuous improvement purposes
Digital Innovation and Channel Management
- Develop test and learn digital innovation initiatives across Paid Social such as chat bot, AI recognition, to elevate the digital conversion journey experience.
- Acceleration of digital capability to increase acquisition and engagement
- Development and maintenance of new digital channels like Sponsors portal, Leapfrog Experience, Email System and WV United
- Conducting user research, test, and optimize existing user web interface design to deliver the best online user experience to ensure customer satisfaction and increase acquisition
- Ensure that specific digital marketing and innovation processes/ tools are designed as per agreed timeline and needs assessment
Team effectiveness and people capability
- Modelling mindsets and behaviors that enable team/staff to live out WV’s Core Values
- Leading the team in ways that builds and sustains positive relationships, engagement and collaboration
- Partnering with direct reports to ensure they set and achieve their performance, development and wellbeing goals
Providing appropriate leadership direction and support to match the needs of staff on specific tasks/projects
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management or other related course
- +5 years (or equivalent) experience in Digital Marketing Innovation Projects and Business Development
- Demonstrated success in roles involving planning and implementing marketing research, design and/or use of digital marketing and analysis tools and complex data management and analytics
- Proven track record in concept writing and testing methodology
- Managing innovation projects with a successful track record of bringing in a high % of projects at above target profitability.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate idea generation and turning ideas into design, action and final products
- Successful record in facilitating change in mindsets and developing skills of others to embrace digital technology
- Leading and developing others
- Possession of experience and traits: being strategic, excellent project management and implementation skills, observant, analytical, perceptive about online media consumption behavior, sensitive to the changing digital and online media landscape
- Familiarity with marketing analytics, tools, benchmark, best practices, and latest trends.
- Good understanding of SEO and web technologies
- Ability to understand and funnel online data into actionable insights for campaign improvements
สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ที่: 02-0229200 ต่อ 414
หรือที่ : https://www.worldvision.or.th/page/workwithus.html
ไอที / ITผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorเจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officerระดมทุน / Fundraisingผู้ช่วย / Assistantผู้จัดการโปรเจค / Project manager