UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone. And we never give up.
For every child, better future.
Learn about what we do to create a fair chance for every child in Thailand, click here.
How can you make a difference?
Under the close supervision and guidance of the supervisor, this role will support the growth and optimization of UNICEF Thailand’s non-financial supporter base, with a particular focus on data and insight driven supporter journeys that enhance the supporter experience to drive programme and advocacy results. The role is responsible for providing support required for maximizing the value of UNICEF Thailand’s CRM technology (Salesforce) to achieve the goal of reaching, connecting and converting new audiences, while deepening engagement with existing supporters. The role will entail a range of procedural, administrative, data and
operational support in developing, implementing, executing and monitoring supporter engagement efforts, ensuring timely and effective delivery.
Operational support of CRM (Salesforce) for non-financial supporters
- The CRM (Salesforce) platforms on a daily basis- including Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and I Am UNICEF volunteer engagement platform Experience Cloud
- Propose the development of CRM platform enhancements to supervisor for consideration
- Maintain and future-proof CRM technology and services in line with stated and anticipated business needs
- Maintain and carry out regular database processes including data cleansing and adding new users, working closely with the supervisor and Digital team
- Build non-financial supporter campaigns and journeys in Salesforce, based on briefs and guidance from the supervisors.
- Support the management of I Am UNICEF platform (on Experience Cloud) including posting opportunities; and support promoting the opportunities on social media; following up with relevant service providers on platform related issues.
- Assist in flagging supporters’ cases and issues that need response
- Carry out regular data segmentation in line with data briefs for email communications, supporting the wider Supporter Engagement team deliver on their volunteer goals
- Spot and report database glitches and problems, highlight to supervisor and implement resolutions
- Help to test and resolve issues on Marketing Cloud/Experience Cloud
Data and Insights production and analysis
- Generate Volunteer Engagement reports that provide learnings and highlight optimization opportunities
- Support in analyzing audience insights and provide recommendations on audience segmentation
- Support the development of regular analysis on supporter behavior that can be used to profile, segment and optimize targeted non-financial journeys
- Support the assessment of existing data gaps for non-financial supporters, and provide recommendations for data expansion, e.g. internally by aggregating with other data repositories, and externally by appending market available data
- Support knowledge management activity for non-financial supporter journeys and supporter interactions by capturing and sharing key insights as required
Other areas of support to non-financial supporter engagement programme
- Support the supervisor in the development of non-financial supporter journeys, to enable acquisition and retention results with clearly defined target groups, success indicators, engagement journeys and opportunities, based on data and insights
- Support the supervisor to work with teams to develop testing frameworks and segment testing plans to enhance acquisition and retention goals
- Assist in designing and improving volunteer activities to engage non-financial supporters to be in line with journey mapping process
- Support team in collecting and creating inspiring volunteer impact stories and volunteer activities for social media contents and marketing emails to UNICEF supporters, including translation supports.
- Support the management of UNICEF Clubs, including regular communication and follow-up and identifying outreach opportunities, ensuring UNICEF Clubs operate in line with UNICEF Guidelines, to increase UNICEF clubs.
- Any other related tasks as may be required or assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications of Successful Candidate
- Completion of secondary Education with specific training relevant to assignment. Bachelor’s degree in the areas of communication, social sciences and/or related field preferred.
- At least 5 years of work experience including programme coordination, reporting, communication and CRM.
- Experience working internationally or in the UN and other international development organizations an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken English; presentations and communication software skills and visual design skills are highly desirable.
- Experience in Data management and analytical skills (e.g. advanced working knowledge of MS Excel and/or other software for quantitative analysis).
- Experience using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other UNICEF software such as SharePoint.
Basic knowledge in using Salesforce and Marketing Cloud (or other similar CRM platforms).
- Organizational, planning and prioritizing skills and abilities.
- High sense of confidentiality, initiative, and good judgment.
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve common goals.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, Accountability (CRITA) and core competencies in 1) Builds and maintains partnerships, 2) Demonstrates self-awareness and ethical awareness, 3) Drive to achieve results for impact, 4) Innovates and embraces change, 5) Manages ambiguity and complexity, 6) Thinks and acts strategically, 7) Works collaboratively with others, and 8) Nurtures, leads and manages people (applicable for supervisor and manager’s role).
The functional competencies required for this post are…
• Analyzing (1)
• Applying technical expertise (1)
• Learning and researching (1)
• Planning and Organizing (1)
Successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package under the UN system.
Only shortlisted candidates with pre-screening according to child safeguarding will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Please send application together with P-11 and Performance Evaluation Reports (PERs) of the last two years no later than 22 November 2021.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks. Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
UNICEF is committed to promote the protection and safeguarding of all children.
For gender balance in the workforce, Thai National male qualified candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
ไอที / ITที่ปรึกษา / Consultant