A core belief that justice is everyone’s matter underlies TIJ missions, by INVESTING IN THE RULE OF LAW FOR A BETTER FUTURE, promoting a peaceful society and inclusiveness for sustainable development, providing access to justice for all and building effective institutions that is corresponding with the spirit of the UN-SDGs Goal 16 and 17. TIJ, together with the world-class institute like the Institute of Global Law and Policy at Harvard Law School, has launched the Rule of Law and Development Program (RoLD Program) since 2017 in Thailand in order to create a like-minded network of young leaders who would like to be part of this Rule of Law promotion journey.
We are looking for an Outreach Program manager who matches this vision and excels in engaging people with good management and communication skills to help us drive the TIJ and its people to the next level of excellence along with the TIJ’s RoLD network. We look for someone with a strong passion for making our society a better place; who believes that a trusted network of the like-minded people will be our hope to make transformational changes happen in a justice system and strengthen the rule of law to create a fair and just society for all.
Program Development & Management (40%)
RoLD Fellows Relations Management (45%)
Team Management (15%)
6. Build a strong team and create a good working and learning climate that enhance a professional capacity for each team member to unleash potentials for excellence. (15%)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
• Bachelor or Master degree in Management, CRM, Communication Management, Social Science, Psychology, Political Science, or other related disciplines deemed appropriate for the job.
Skills & Experiences:
• Minimum 5 year-working experience in handling a full cycle of a program/training development or a customer relation management or other related areas.
• Excellent communication skills, and in-depth understanding of people and customer or network engagement.
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills; logical reasoning based on standard human resources principles and practices.
• Fluency in both Thai and English.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word PowerPoint.
• Multi-tasking person who works well under pressure.
• Growth mind set and Resilient, Open-minded, Opportunistic
• Commitment to the organization values
Integrity: We act with integrity.
Respect: We respect difference with an open mind.
Collaboration: We believe in collaboration as a vehicle for the innovation that works.
Inclusiveness: We respect diversity and strive to amplify the voices and perspectives of the under- represented.
Be passionate and Determined: Our passion drives and sustains our action and commitment to make the world better.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume indicating the position title to email@example.com
Or should you need any further information, please visit our website at http://www.tijthailand.com
Contact : ็HR@tijthailand.org /02 -1189400 ต่อ 123 /081-7337461