รับสมัครเจ้าหน้าที่ Communications Specialist 1ตำแหน่ง
Basic Function: The Communications Specialist will manage our external and internal communications. They will promote a positive public image and control the dissemination of information on The Freedom Story’s behalf. The Communications Specialist will also be responsible for monitoring media metrics and managing the organization’s social media pages. Additionally, they will make various forms of media for the use of promoting the organization.
Reports To: Director of Strategy,
Timeline: October 2021. One year contract with possibility for renewal.
- Create visually appealing, popular video/digital and social media products and content to promote the organization to a variety of audiences.
- Lead storyboarding, script content, filming and editing, music direction, and talent sourcing in collaboration with the program and operations team.
- Curate website and social media presence.
- Collect stories, interview stakeholders, and create impactful communications, written and visual, for external distribution.
- Support events organization and implementation.
- Create and design content for The Freedom Story’s Thai website.
- Coordinate the flow of external and internal communications.
- Advise and support execution on marketing and audience outreach to maximize exposure to target audiences with regard to events, websites, digital products, and publications.
- Serve as spokesperson and deliver presentations to varied audiences.
- Create various forms of media for the promotion of the organization such as video, photography, written materials, etc.
- Oversee other various communications and public relations responsibilities.
The Communications Specialist should demonstrate competence in all of the following:
- Behave ethically: Exhibits and demonstrates exceptional ethical behavior in all business and personal relationships and ensures that others are maintaining the highest standards that align with TFS’s values.
- Build relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organization
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, professional, thorough and timely manner
- Creativity and Problem Solving: Develop new and unique proactive ways to improve operations of the organization and create new opportunities, while assessing problems to identify causes and generating solutions to resolve the problem.
- Organize: Set priorities; track details, data, information and activities.
- Teamwork: Excellent teamwork including abilities to coordinate well with diverse individuals and teams and to negotiate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to achieve results.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Communications or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong working knowledge of public relations programs.
- Content writing experience for all media platforms
- Proven social media and network expertise
Proficiency in the use of computers with:
- Microsoft Office.
- Data Base Management.
- Google Calendar, Documents and Email.
- Cloud sharing platforms such as Dropbox and Box.com.
- Strong English skills preferred but not required.
Hours and Work Environment
- Full Time: 40 hours per week.
- Flexible work hours.
- Communications Specialist will work at the Resource Centers in Chiang Rai, Thailand.
- Work from the office 2-3 days a week, availability to work from home 2-3 days a week.
Salary and Benefits
- Health insurance
- Vacation Time: 10 paid vacation days and 13 “floating holidays” to be used at your discretion.
** Please send a portfolio of previous work along with your resume.
**ผู้สนใจสามารถส่งประวัติมาได้ที่Emil: email@example.com **
ไอที / IT