The Institute for HIV Research and Innovation (IHRI) (Formerly PREVENTION, Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Centre) is a leader in research and innovation in the prevention of HIV and other health issues. We are a non-profit organization that is focused on organizational development through effective human resources management and capacity development processes to enable our personnel to work as efficiently as possible. Based on equality and community participation, which drives good public health policy. In addition, IHRI is a regional resource for research, education and training.
The Institute for HIV Research and Innovation (IHRI) stands for the elimination of stigma and discrimination and respect for diversity, to allow individuals to truly demonstrate their full potential, meet challenges, and have opportunities for career advancement and personal development to build a creative society together with us.
Role Overview: The Operations Manager assists and reports to the Executive Director in ensuring the successful directing, planning, managing, and facilitating the provision of across functional operation supports on human resource management and development, office administration and procurement.
Core Accountability & Responsibility:
1. Ensuring the development and implementation of Operations strategy and standardized work procedure: Understands business needs and behaves strategically in leveraging people process to achieve business goals. Develops the related Operations Strategy and ensures implementation in order to improve the operations systems. Develops the related Operations procedure/guideline and ensures implementation.
2. Ensuring the Operation budget has been well planned and organized: Plans, manages and monitors the Operations budget for effectiveness.
3. Ensuring the successful planning and facilitation of the organization development (OD), human resource management (HRM) and human resource development (HRD): Conducts the organizational diagnosis and organizational capacity assessment, and use findings and recommendations to design and implement the OD interventions for increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of organizational performances. Leads and manages the HRD including workforce planning, recruitment and hiring, internship and volunteer program, compensation and benefits, and performance management. Leads and manages staff training & development, career development, employee engagement, reward and recognition, team relation, and supportive working environment.
4. Ensuring the successful planning and facilitation of the office administration: Leads and oversees the overall office administration, including day-to-day operations and logistics, housekeeping, courier service, filing systems, travel, meeting/event coordination, procurement, asset administration and inventory control.
5. Ensuring the successful planning and facilitation of the procurement: Leads and makes procurement policy to support the efficient business running. Oversees the overall of procurement process.
6. Ensuring of Operation staff’s high performance and continuous development: Provides support by means of mentoring, coaching and advising strategically to the staff responsible for each operational function to develop and enhance their competencies to deliver their expected performance outputs and outcomes.
7. Being the Operations business partner of the management team, colleagues, and staff.
8. Performs other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Thai citizen only
2. At least Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management (HRM) or equivalent.
3. Master degree in HRM is an advantage.
4. Thai labor law training certificate.
5. At least 10 years of experience working in an HR generalist capacity and at least 3 years in a management role.
6. Experience in influencing organizational policy and practice in the areas of HR.
7. Experience in major HR functions such as organizational design, performance management, reward management, recruitment and selection, training and development.
8. A few years of experience in overseeing administration, procurement.
9. Good writing and speaking in English language.
10. Adequate computer skills.
11. A few years of work experience in multi-cultural organization/NGO could be an advantage.
12. Coaching and mentoring
13. Communication skills (in a coherent and clear way with tactful and respectful manner in dealing with people)
Please send your cover letter, CV and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need any further information, please contact us via e-mail or phone: 02-160-5371 or visit our website at www.ihri.org Application Deadline: 21 October 2021 Only short-list candidates will be notified.
Contact : email@example.com / 02-1605371 / 061-8689651