Chemonics seeks a Public Health Commodity Supply Chain Data Analyst for the USAID Global Health Supply Chain – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project in Bangkok, Thailand. This activity is supported by the U.S. President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI) primarily through the management and distribution of malaria vital commodities to vulnerable populations, as well as providing health systems strengthening technical assistance to malaria supply chains in Thailand. The Data Analyst will be responsible for working with GHSC-PSM to assist the Division of Vector Borne Diseases (DVBD), USAID RDMA, PMI’s implementing partners and other malaria stakeholders to support the gathering and analyses of public health data as it pertains to malaria commodities, assist DVBD in data visualization and utilization, coordinate implementation of the Malaria Pharmaceutical Supply Management Online (PSM Online) and use the data to inform forecasting and supply planning for malaria commodities.
This is a full-time role and will be based in Bangkok, Thailand for up to 12 months with the possibility of extension contingent upon USAID funding. Local travel up to 30% to provinces for trainings and activities will be expected.
- Lead the GHSC-PSM support to DVBD in implementing the PSM Online tool. This involves the following:
- coordination and working closely with GHSC-PSM HQ MIS team and DVBD staff to improve commodity data visibility at the central level, including integration within the existing Malaria Information System (MIS);
- support DVBD to enhance training design and materials; facilitate training activities; monitor users’ uptake; and in building the analytical skills of users for decision-making
- support DVBD in data validation, analysis, enhancement of dashboard and visualizations; and promote utilization to stakeholders at different levels of the health sector from health posts to central level actors such as MOH, donors and partners in Thailand.
- join supervisory visit at facilities to improve data entry and collection
- provide technical assistance to DVBD in conducting and measuring relevant performance monitoring and supervision activities at the health facility level.
- In collaboration with GHSC-PSM backstop, develop LMIS Data Utilization Plan
- Support data collection and reporting on commodity forecasting, and supply planning, as well as during national quantification of malaria commodities as needed.
- Maintain strong and positive working relationships with clients and partners including USAID and local government counterparts, and malaria supply chain stakeholders.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
- Degree in data analytics, computer science, MIS, or LMIS
- Excellent Microsoft Suite skills, including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word;
- Experienced with Microsoft SQL and query development for data analysis
- Experience working in public health sector and malaria program is an advantage;
- Experience working in databases, procurement and DHIS-type software, LMIS, eLMIS or digital or electronic systems for supply chain or health a plus;
- Experienced in performing system Administration duty and help desk operation for IT solution is an advantage
- Experience working on USAID or other donor health programs, desired;
- Ability to work independently and in groups, to manage multiple tasks concurrently, and to meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality;
- Ability to work with government, donors and cooperating partners.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills with a demonstrate ability to communicate and present clearly.
- Fluency in English and Thai required;
- Demonstrated teamwork and versatility, to contribute effectively to a small high- performing team;
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in problem-solving and initiative to learn new skills;
Please send an email with your CV and cover letter attached and “HEALTH COMMODITY SUPPLY CHAIN – DATA ANALYST , THAILAND, 2021- 22” in the subject line to PSMThailandLaosPM@chemonics.com . Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.
ไอที / ITผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorเจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officerกราฟิก / Computer Graphicผู้จัดการโปรเจค / Project manager