Job Title : Supply Chain Assistant
Location; Mae Sot
Applicatoin Deadline : 16 July 2021
Background/IRC Summary: The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises, helping to restore health, safety, education, economic wellbeing, and power to people devastated by conflict and disaster. Founded in 1933 at the call of Albert Einstein, the IRC is at work in over 40 countries and 26 U.S. cities helping people to survive, reclaim control of their future and strengthen their communities. The IRC has been operating in Thailand since 1975 and currently provides assistance to displaced persons in Tak, Kanchanaburi, Ratchaburi and Mae Hong Son provinces.
Job Overview/Summary: The Supply Chain Assistant will be based in Mae Sot, Tak Province and provides supply chain services in the area of Procurement Management. Complete an assignment on responsible for Operations and Program activities and documentation based on IRC standard rule and regulation.
• Assist in purchasing all supplies and equipment based on Purchase Requests (PR) for Mae Sot and Umphang field offices and ensures procurement processes follow IRC Thailand-Local procurement thresholds.
• Assist the Supply Chain staff in photocopying and scanning all procurement documents for Mae Sot office.
• Assist the Supply Chain Staff in maintaining and updating document filing system.
• Assist the Supply Chain Staff to get invoice, receive, check, and record delivery of supplies from all vendors.
• Assist in performing inventory cycle count, annual physical and grant ending inventory, and report including with any discrepancy.
• Assist in correct tagging of all assets following Asset and Inventory Report.
• Responsible for recording and updating the databases for IRC Asset, Property, and Small Item
• Assist Supply Chain Officer in cooperate with relevant staff to complete documentation and filling such as Asset Register, Equipment Issue/Receipt Form (EI/ER)
• Perform other related duties as required or assigned by supervisor.
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: Senior Procurement Officer Position directly supervises: N/A
Indirect Reporting: Deputy Field Coordinator, OPS Other Internal and/or external contacts:
Internal: Operations and Program staff
External: Supplier, Vendor, and Agency
Education: At least diploma in Management and knowledge of supply chain is advantage.
Work Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience in management or any related fields.
Experience working in NGO Supply Chain/Purchasing preferred.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure/respond to urgent request.
• Fast learner and able to work independently.
• Computer literacy (MS office) with strong Word Processing Skills.
• Good time management skills.
• Good negotiation skills and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication skills .
• Positive attitude, Open-mindedness, and Flexibility.
• Good teamwork skills.
Language Skills: Good command of spoken and written English and Thai
Certificates or Licenses: N/A
The position will be based in the IRC office in Mae Sot, with extensive travel to Umphang field site. IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Professional Standards: The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way - Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, Accountability and Equality. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
If you are interested, please apply via link below.
Contact : HR Department