- Develop design and implement education projects and related interventions/activities.
- Develop and implement effective monitoring, evaluation, reporting and communications processes;
- Develop proposal for new funding opportunity in consideration of problem and gender analysis and designing result base projects;
- Develop intervention such as youth skills building activities and;
- Coordinate and work with multi-disciplinary teams, diverse partners and community organizations;
- Provide technical support on educational program and design education and training tools Initiates and maintains relationships with key program partners, public and private agencies, as well as local and international donors.
- Write English and Thai reports
- Communicate with donors, key program partners, public and private agencies
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- Graduate degree in education, political science, business management, economics or related areas.
- Minimum of three to five year working experiences in project design, monitoring and evaluation, and proposal development and writing in English and Thai
- Oral and written proficiency in English and Thai, and computer literacy (especially in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and effective communication skills combined with problem solving skills. Good teamwork.
- Demonstrated strengths in problem analysis, planning and organizational skills with the ability to think and act strategically in the design and execution of programs, and conceptualize complex issues, and strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work and travel independently.
- Wide interest in social issues especially of disadvantaged groups and human rights.
- Innovative, energetic and able to handle multiple task that are projects and activities.
- Good skills in facilitation, teamwork and coordination
- Able to work under pressure
- Social security - Life & Health Insurance (+Dental allowance)
- Provident Fund - 13th Month salary
- 11 days+ Annual Leave - Salary increment – performance based rate
- Learning & Development
- Work: Mon-Fri from 8.00 - 17.00 or 9:00 -18:00+ Flexi hour
Please send your CV to email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org / 063 642 6587 , 02 014 7322 ต่อ 103
เจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officerผู้ช่วย / Assistant