- Health care is changing: Radical innovation, increased openness to change, increasing patient empowerment, multiple sources of medical information, and pressure on public spending. As a result of all this, the needs of our stakeholders continue to evolve
- The Healthcare System Partner (HSP) is an empowered leader and the local face of Roche working closely with system-level healthcare stakeholders such as policy makers, regulators, payers, PAGs, NGOs, government agencies and private organizations.
- The HSP identifies shared purpose and value, co-creates solutions and co-implements them across ecosystems, indirectly impacting outcomes for thousands of patients
- By doing so the HSP will be directly accountable to challenge and shape the healthcare system in service of better health outcomes for more patients faster in a sustainable way to society
- The HSP partners with healthcare system stakeholders to drive healthcare system innovation and unlock possibilities to deliver value for the ecosystem and society
- As part of this, the HSP contributes to identifying, mapping, engaging and managing ecosystem stakeholders.
- The HSP acts as trusted partner and the primary (but non-exclusive) point of contact between stakeholders and Roche. She or he shares the stakeholder community vision and value internally, prioritizes and secures resources, and drives solutions that deliver outcomes faster.
- The Healthcare System Partner lives the Visionary, Architect, Coach, Catalyst (VACC) model, acts as catalyst and coach externally and internally.
- The role is empowered to pull in expertise and resources locally and from the network as needed, including in collaboration with other Healthcare System Partners and Patient Journey Partners.
- The HSP looks across the individual ecosystem and catalyzes our ability to see broader trends and patterns in healthcare systems. They need to bring outside insights into Roche to influence strategy AND to bring our expertise, science and knowledge out to the ecosystem
- Policy development and advocacy development. It requires research, stakeholder management, advocacy and political support and working with Media and supporting PR.
Mindset & Behaviors
The HSP demonstrates personal purpose around improving the healthcare ecosystem,both locally and for Roche more broadly. They think from an Enterprise level, beyond boundaries and borders, in order to bring the best possible outcomes to both the local health environment, and more broadly, across Roche globally.
- Visionary: defining and embedding the strategy around creating better health outcomes for more patients faster
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding partnering capabilities (coaching, consulting, ability to deeply listen, question and understand)
- Growth mindset, able to learn and unlearn quickly, take risks and experiment, and contribute to the learning cycle by sharing knowledge with others inside and outside Roche
- Self-managed and self directed - altruistic in supporting the global network
- Display of integrity in everything (i.e. open, honest, ethical and genuine)
- Enabler mindset leveraging the internal and external networks to create value, sharing back and scaling
- Boldly acts on key decisions and opportunities and boldly stops any activity that is not adding value. Ability to say “No” to stakeholders when the value is not predictable/foreseen
Experiences, Knowledge and Qualifications
Skills and Experience:
- Deep understanding of healthcare system, processes and governance
- Excellent customer engagement and management skills
- Experience leading cross functional teams is required. Cross-functional leadership experience in both formulating cross-functional strategies and orchestrating cross-functional teams is desirable.
- System thinker and deep listener
- A sensitive leader who senses, reflects and responds
- Strong business acumen with desired expertise in commercialization and customer experience excellence
- Ability to understand and leverage digital means and tools for the benefit of all stakeholders is highly desirable.
- Able to manage complex projects
- Relevant experience in the Healthcare of pharmaceutical sector.
- Able to communicate in both Thai and English
- Broad understanding of Roche’s present portfolio and future pipeline, such that they can work on future-based solutions
- Fluent in local language. Proficient in English to collaborate internally across the broader Roche enterprise is highly desirable.
- University degree (scientific, economic, or business degree). An advanced degree in Life science and/or MBA is a plus
- Practical understanding of digital innovation methodologies
- Education in health policy
- CCXA Academy (desired)
ที่ปรึกษา / Consultant