SEARCH, Institute of HIV Research and Innovation Foundation
Address: 319 Chamchuri Square Building, 11st Floor, Unit 1109-1116
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Clinical Research Center
HIV and emerging infectious diseases
Many U.S. collaborations
SEARCH, The Institute for HIV Research and Innovation (IHRI) (Formerly SEARCH, Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Centre) is a project under a supervision of the Institute for HIV Research and Innovation. SEARCH is a clinical research unit, focusing on various aspects of HIV/AIDS and related infectious diseases. SEARCH has been involved with Neuro AIDS and acute HIV infection including HIV Immunology, Virology, Vaccine Development. We conduct many research with U.S. collaborations, for example, Military HIV Research Program, Yale University and University of Missouri. SEARCH is looking for a research physician to help us, creating a model for achieving long-term remission of HIV and antiretroviral drug-free survival in people living with HIV.
Core Accountability & Responsibility:
- Provides high quality clinical research conduction.
- Acts as a protocol-specific research physician in performing roles which include but not limited to clinical and laboratory assessment for study eligibility/continuation, administering investigational new drugs, evaluating, and managing adverse events during the study period.
- Assists with protocol initiation including writing and implementation
- Coordinates with all research partners including meeting/call conference participation.
- Ability to perform lumbar puncture safely and monitor leukapheresis procedure. Perform pre-, intra- and post-optional procedure assessments and intervention as needed for optional procedure complications.
Qualifications and Experience
- Doctor of Medicine with a valid medical license (Thai medical license is preferred.)
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Human Subject Protection (HSP) Certificates or clinical research training is an advantage.
- At least 1 year of experience in clinical services, including HIV services.
- Demonstrated sound theoretical and/or hands-on knowledge in the field of HIV clinical research.
- Good English language communications, presentation, coaching, and training skills. Knowledge or willingness to learn Thai language preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Publisher, and Microsoft Word.
- A Team player is preferred.
- HIV and HIV remission/cure knowledge
- Research and clinical trials knowledge
- Good Clinical and Participatory Practice
- Global and Thailand Ending AIDS strategy
Please send your cover letter, CV and expected salary by email to Sasiwan.firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need any further information, please contact us via e-mail or phone: 02-254-2566
or visit our website at www.ihri.org Application Deadline: 30 August 2021 Only short-list candidates will be notified.
นักวิจัย / Researcher