Looking for an outstanding communicator with excellent/fluent command of English and at least two years of experience coordinating with impact sector clients, UN Agencies, Non-Profits, social entrepreneurs and/or Media organizations/agencies.
SideKick (www.sidekick.asia) is a Bangkok based creative and media agency for social change. We research, identify, and develop innovative media solutions to engage and mobilizing individuals, communities, and society on the region’s most pressing issues.
As the Project Coordinator you will be working directly with a team of like-minded individuals to think differently about social issues and causes and how we can make them relevant and exciting for the public and newsworthy for the media.
• At least two years of experience coordinating with impact sector clients, UN Agencies, Non-Profits, social entrepreneurs and/or Media organizations/agencies.
• Excellent/fluent command of English
• Strong interpersonal skills. Possess experience and ability to negotiate with outside stakeholders, including media and international organizations
• Highly analytical skill with ability to transfer theory into practice
• Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives
• Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
• Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
• Make sure that clients' needs are met as projects evolve
• Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
• Happy to work in a startup and grow together with the company
Please send your CV and cover letter mentioning your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 7th of May 2021.
Contact : email@example.com