Basic Function: The Human Rights Program Manager will create and implement programs and curriculum that aid in awareness of trafficking and exploitation, address the root causes of vulnerability such as lack of awareness, offer consultation to children at-risk and work to reduce risk among migrant workers. This position is a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
Reports To: Executive Director.
Timeline: Minimum 1-year contract with opportunity for renewal
- Establish and maintain systems for managing project operations
Human Rights Program
- Create and implement the Human Rights/Awareness programs (ex: family camp, awareness skits, 3-3-5, sisterhood group, exploitation training etc).
- Communicate effectively with the community about the human rights programs and encourage the participation with these programs.
- Train staff, scholarship students (of appropriate ages), and local leaders to run the human rights/awareness program within local schools and their communities.
- Gather and report data on prevention programs to U.S. Office in reports, stories and updates.
Case management and counseling
- Assist the Education Program Manager to manage urgent cases.
- Coordinate with government officers and the partner organizations as appropriate to help the individual(s) or family involved in the cases.
- Follow up with migrant workers at least one time per month who are considered special cases.
- Be well equipped to give consultation to individuals and families, as needed.
Provide assistance to The Freedom Story staff as needed
- Participate in week Staff Meetings
- Participate in Leadership Team Meetings
- Help other staff as needed
- Build capacity of team members
Networking with individuals and organizations
- Develop relationships and networks with donors, assist in fundraising, networking and developing new partnership in preventing human trafficking
- Develop contacts with local community leaders
- Network with local organizations
- Represent The Freedom Story and our mission to the community
- Engage the community in the mission of The Freedom Story
- Work with migrant worker communities to train and work to give access to assistance programs; will include follow up with them on government deadlines and paperwork
The Human Rights Program Manager should demonstrate competence in some or all of the following:
· Building Relationships: Represent The Freedom Story to the public; especially to the villages in which we work and with the local Thai Government as needed.
· Behaving Ethically: Ensure a healthy, positive, inspirational work environment for all programs; maintain the ethos of The Freedom Story to all children, staff, and volunteers in Thailand.
· Organizational Skills: Ensure effective program reporting, as well as monitoring/evaluating systems for internal and external use.
· Communication: Ability to communicate clearly (both speaking and listening) with staff, people in the community and others in a culturally appropriate way. Skills in teaching and counseling are also required.
· Initiative: Must be self-motivated and able to handle challenges; to use people and resources around you to overcome difficulties and challenges.
Note: This position is only open to Thai Nationals
Proficiency in the use of computers for:
Hours and Work Environment
Salary and Benefits
ส่งจดหมายแนะนำตัวพร้อมทั้งประวัติส่วนตัว(วุฒิการศึกษา สำเนาบัตรประจำตัวประชาชน สำเนาทะเบียนบ้าน ) มาได้ที่ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
สามารถโทรสอบถามรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ 080-670-8375 ฝ่ายบุคคลมูลนิธิวัฒนเสรี
Contact : email@example.com