Sapiens international is looking for qualified “Pashto-English” interpreters for occasional interpretation and translation for NGOs in Bangkok. Interpreters will undergo English proficiency test, oral interviews, and background checks with the Royal Thai Police prior to being referred to relevant NGOs. Paid training will be provided to shortlisted candidates.
SCOPE OF WORK:
The contract interpreter will be responsible for providing quality interpretation and translation of oral/ written statements in Pashto to English and vice versa. The interpreter will be notified on call for interpretation assignments, with some written translation assignments. Paid interpreter training will be provided to the successful candidate prior to beginning work.
• Perfect command of Pashto language and excellent English skills, both spoken and written
• Able to handle confidential and sensitive matters
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Valid working visa or residency status
• Mature and good team player with positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
• Experience working in multi-cultural environment and oral interpretation is an advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your cover letter by mail or attached in MS Word or PDF format in English, together with your CV, and contact details to:
Contact : email@example.com