Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Start Date: ASAP
Purpose of Positions:
Scholars of Sustenance (SOS) is a locally registered non-profit foundation. Over the past four years, we've successfully proven our food rescue model to fight food waste in Bangkok. We are seeking to expand our operations and we need communications expertise to grow!
Through this growth, the position of an Office Manager will be essential to maintain all of our office's documents, finances, HR, contracts, etc. The role will include, but not be limited to, translations, expense reporting, budget management, and HR reporting. The organization and management of these is essential to allow our current team to focus on SOS's operational growth to ensure that our foundation will advance as a major player in solving environmental and hunger issues here in Thailand.
• Thai National
• Fluent Written and Spoken Thai and English
• Ability to translate legal/financial documents for internal use
• Ability to fluidly translate verbally in meeting settings
• Minimum Bachelors Required
• Preferred Fields of Study: Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration.
• Or 2+ Years of working experience in related field
• Proficient with: Microsoft Word Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Extremely organized and efficient
Any or all of the following:
• Working background in the following: Finance Manager, Office Manager, Executive Assistant, Accounts Management, Human Resources Management
• Background with NGOs and experience in Grant Management is an advantage.
• Experience in processing payroll in Thailand
• Experienced managing budgets and day to day expenses
• Knowledge of finance program such as QuickBooks is an advantage
Reports To: Managing Director (Thailand) and Director of Finance in the US
Internal: Local SOS Admin Team, Local SOS Operations/Driving Team, Local SOS Board, Regional office/partner (Bali)
External: CPA, Lawyers, Insurance Companies, All Payable Parties
At SOS, we are working to reduce food waste, through better management of surplus, along with providing tools and skills around food education to help communities become sustainable. We have grown rapidly over the last 4 years, and are now preparing to take on much larger projects in the coming year.
The Office Manager will be responsible for all administrative duties for the foundation;
• Oversee staff working hours
• Tracking staffs’ licenses and training (as required per team member)
• Tracking all staff paperwork and contracts
• Ensuring all health insurance needs are covered per employee
• Manage monthly payroll
• Ensure all employees comply with SOS Employee Handbook
• Develop and implement HR policies and procedure as necessary
• Maintain Human Relations in the organization
• Submit Monthly Contribution to the Social Security Fund
Accounting and Grant Management
• Tracking of all Petty Cash for 3 locations (Bangkok, Phuket and Hua Hin) and FREC, Cash Reimbursement, etc.
• Submitting monthly detailed Expense Reports and Financial Report.
• Ability to handle grant management and submit report to donors.
• Keeping track of all receipts and submitting monthly to Director of Finance in the US
• Managing all government tax and documentation.
• Filing of all contracts and other agreements.
• Filing of all legal documents
• Budget Set up and Planning / Organization cashflow
• Monitor and process accounts payable in an accurate and timely manner
• Process bank reconciliation and maintain cash flow documents/Reconcile Petty Cash
• Issue vouchers (AR/AP), coordinate with an accounting company
• Prepare and submit PND1, PND3, PND53 and PND1 Kor
• Filing and Tracking of all paperwork and documents: physically and digitally
• Ensuring all insurances are paid in full and filed
• Track and record all information related to company vehicles/Renew car tax
• Ensuring all contracts (employee, donor, etc) are accurate and current
• Monitor and procure office supplies and equipment as required
• Perform other duties as assigned / Assist Managing Director in Thailand and Founder in the US with all requirement
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
Vacation 10 days and 14 public holidays.
Sick leave with doctor’s proof after 3-day period, up to maximum 30 days.
Probation period of 90 days
Based on experience
Health Coverage after probation period
How to Apply:
• Please submit a current CV/resume with expected salary.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
• Due to the urgency to fill this post, interviews may take place prior to the closing date; candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org