CARE International is one of the world’s largest private relief and development agencies and has its Asia Regional Office in Bangkok, Thailand.
Vacancy: Executive Assistant ( to the Vice President Humanitarian Affairs )
Location: CARE – Asia Regional Management Unit, Bangkok, Thailand
The Executive Assistant to the Vice President Humanitarian Affairs provides administrative, communications, management and analytical support to the VP, reporting directly to the Executive Director. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working across time-zones, within an environment that is mission and results-driven, where they can bring their whole self to work, contribute to positive social change and achieve significant professional growth for future career opportunities.
This position will assist with the cultivation, stewardship and management of BetterHealth’s Board of Directors as well as other external relationships and will also provide extensive support and oversight of strategic and ongoing projects. Job duties include scheduling, meeting preparation and management, correspondence, and project management.
- Responsible for a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Vice-President including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; supporting correspondence that is sometimes confidential; take notes for some meetings and assist with related follow-up tasks and reminders; compiling documents for meetings collect and/or prepare and distribute background materials for meetings and events.
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries; manage logistics and act as a liaison for in-person events, meetings and travels. In consultation with the VP, develop annual calendar of events (meetings, field visits, etc.) and assist with preparing agendas.
- Works closely and effectively to support the Team with administrative responsibilities, including scheduling meetings, approving time and expense reports, and contractual and other documents.
- Performs research and produces executive summaries and background materials as needed.
- Draft and edit PowerPoint presentations and documents, as necessary.
- Support the preparation of meetings and other engagements, such as by generating background information.
- Support with internal and external communications for the VP, drafting emails or other communications, and preparing other materials.
- Provide high-quality, courteous, and rapid responses as needed.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree plus at least 3 - 5 years administrative experience supporting a senior executive, preferably with experience in an international organization, and in a non-profit setting, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills including keen attention to detail with ability to track multiple projects at one time.
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to interact with individuals from diverse backgrounds and to handle confidential matters with discretion and judgment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Excellent computer literacy including hands-on knowledge of database, spreadsheet, presentation and word processing software, and ability to navigate and use the Internet effectively.
Please submit an application letter along with an updated CV / Port Folio to email@example.com indicating the job title as the subject of your email. Please note that CARE International is the non-governmental organization working for human rights: especially gender equality. Therefore, female candidates are encouraged to apply. Thai national and domestic candidates are also welcomed.
ผู้ช่วย / Assistant